SIX

JIMIN ;

"and you are done ! not too bad .. just be careful with it" jackson said , pulling off his gloves .

i thanked him and stood up from the chair , being careful to not touch my new tattoo . it was a bit sore , but i could live with it .

"you can pay at the front desk" he said opening the door , i nodded and picked up all my belongings- walking out of the room .

once i got to the front i noticed the cheerful man on the phone ,

"yeah yeah yeah , i will be there jk . ima bring jackson too ... yea ... mhm .. okay gguk i get it .. i will see you at noon .. okay , bye-"

the man hung up the phone , snapping his attention towards me . he soon smiled at me .

"hey jimin , let me see the finish product !" he cheered , twirling his finger in a circular motion .

i giggled at his enthusiasm , twirling to show him my bloody tattoo that was wrapped in a little plastic wrap .

"oooo that looks great , jackson sure knows how to work his magic" he laughed adding up the prices on the cash register .

i pulled out my wallet , from my bag , preparing to pay .

"the total is sixty dollars , is that alright for you ?" he asked , i nodded and pulled out three twenties .

i handed it over , placing my wallet into my bag ; whipping my backpack onto back .

he then handed me my receipt and shook my hand , "come again jimin" he smiled .

i smiled in return , "i will ..?" i trailed off , wondering his name .

"hoseok , nice to meet you"

~

after my mini shopping spree i chose to head home , in order to rest for tomorrow .

no one has texted me all day , im not surprised . tae and gi are probably still hanging out with their lovers , no surprise there .

i sighed to myself as i walked through the front door of my house , as soon as i walked in i saw my parents watching some boring tv show .

my dad seemed to notice me as he soon started talking ,

"i honestly didn't think you'd come back , sad to see my thoughts were false !" he laughed out , causing my mom to join in .

"why are you always wearing girly clothes , wear something masculine ! you're probably a fag" my mom soon followed in suit with the insults .

i only stayed silent and took it in ,

"huhh ? you are still quiet ?? you are a fag ahaha" my dad soon yelled , walking over to me in a slow pace .

"you disgust us , your mom was soo close to aborting you . but we thought that you'd be worth it . boy were we wrong" the man in front of me spoke in a low- yet mocking voice .

i could feel my face heat up as tears filled my eyes .

"no food for you today fag" my mom called out , as i ran past them and into the basement .

i couldnt stand it anymore , they were right . i wasn't good for anything or anyone . no one cared ..

it was nearly night and all i could think about was how useless i really was ;

no one wanted to date me , my parents hate me , i just cant do anything right .

as i kicked off my shoes and unloaded my purchases i noticed something at the bottom of my bag .

a three pack of rolls , weed .

i bought it out of pure curiosity , though it was more of an impulsive purchase .

'one roll wouldn't hurt' i thought to myself , walking towards the small window in the basement .

i opened it up and ripped open the pack , pulling out a singular roll . i then pulled out my lighter and lit up the roll-lifting it up to my mouth .

i inhaled , taking in the smoke .

then i exhaled feeling a sense of relief .

tonight i wanted to go to pluto , and i soon did .

-
(a/n: i wish i had weed rn , a bitch could use some .)

)