TWO

JIMIN ;

"jimin , are you going to that competition this saturday ?" taehyung asked , jumping up and down in excitement- shoving the familiar flyer into my face .

i giggled in reply , nodding at my overly excited bestfriend . "i did t , im going to compete" i said , ruffling the taller's hair .

his eyes widened , along with yoongi's- who was silently observing us .

"woah , chim i believe you are going to kill this !" taehyung yelled , taking a hit of his vape- passing it to yoongi .

the smell of artificial cotton candy took over my senses .

"i thought namjoon told you to stop smoking ?" i asked curiously , picking at the wheel of my skateboard .

taehyung sighed , leaning his head back . "he did , i mean he smokes weed all the time with his friends and he doesn't just stop . so why should i ?" he pointed in a stressed tone

me and yoongi nodded sympathetically , we all had issues so we understand .

"it takes two to tango , you know ?" he asked taking another hit of his device , after yoongi passed it back .

"i get you , dont get addicted t . its hard to recover form that" i said , standing up from the tree stump i sat upon . i brushed of any debris from my pastel shorts , and proceeded to stretch .

my bestfriends and i have been sitting on the edge of a cliff , watching the sunrise . it was a tradition , the three of us sneaking up here to watch the day start .

it was a beautiful way to start the day .

"the suns up , and that means my boyfriend will be up soon . see y'all tomorrow ?" yoongi asked , also getting up . he walked a few feet from the cliff and onto a little cement trail , placing his board down infront of him . he then plugged in his earphones and rode away into the day .

"yea , see you ." tae replied under his breath- since yoongi was already lone gone . he then stood up , picking up his board and storing his vape away in his back pocket . he then hooked up his bluetooth speaker to his phone and continued to blast his playlist , preparing to leave me .

"see ya chim , i know my boyfriend is expecting mee" he yelled , skating away .

i then sighed , i looked back over to the clift and walked closer to it . my feet were practically hanging over the edge .

i looked down to see a huge body of water at the bottom of it all .

feeling slightly unbothered , i took out all of my possessions from my pockets and placed them on the ground- by my board .

i took off my shoes and my sweater , also leaving them by my other valuables .

i then turned around , having my back face the cliff .

without hesitation i fell back , allowing my body to let go . there wasnt fear , just relaxation .

the cliff wasn't dangerously high up , but it wasn't necessarily low . this wasn't my first time falling from it . i get bored at times so i just let it happen .

as i hit the water i felt a bit dizzy , but recovered to the surface of the water . i swam to the shore and caught my breath .

"never gets old" i mutter to myself , laying back onto my back . watching the sky .

life has it's highs and lows , though sometimes the lows outweigh the highs . but its just life , isnt it ?

-