TWENTY

JEONGGUK ;

it hurt on another level to watch jimin cry , the way his body violently shook as he sobbed- it hurt .

i noticed his face was bruised , aswell as he seemed to be in pain , physically .

i saw jimin as the cause of my euphoria , before he came into my life i was lonely . i always went skating , smoking , and eating . i rarely hung out with hoseok and jackson , because they were too loud for my liking .

so i stayed by myself .

growing up , i lived with my mom . my dad died by cancer , so it was just the two of us . i didn't mind though , because my mom was my everything .

(a/n : i can only think of sangwoo rn-)

she managed to keep a smile on my face for my whole life , then i moved out .

she was more than okay with the idea , so she allowed me to move in with hoseok and jackson .

they were brother figures to me , & my mother understood that- allowing me to leave .

she was sad at first but she quickly picked herself back up and lived her life . she went out to parties , reconnected with her friends , and even got a new job .

she is inspirational to this day , i call her day to day to check up on her and she is doing great . i am forever grateful for her .

i noticed how she glowed when she was happy , she was free . she didn't have to worry about me and she didn't have a man to rely on , she was a happy woman .

her glow was powerful , i wanted to experience that level of happiness . so i went to the skating competition .

i went there for fun , but i came out with new friends .. though i favored one more then the rest .

jimin

he was my happiness , i glowed everytime i saw him . seeing him sad or hurt , was as if i had a chain tied around my heart- it's painful .

that's why it pains me to know that jimin is hurting .

he's opened up alot ,, considering we've just met nearly a month ago . he told me about his parents & his friends .

we understand eachother , you'd think we've known eachother for decades .

i snapped out of my thoughts when i noticed jimin's lack of movement . i looked down to see him sleeping , soft snores leaving him .

he was gorgeous , on the inside and out . jimin was special , no one was doing it like him .

i felt as if i was privileged , how many people get to say that they're close to jimin , like i am ? not alot .

i stared at him sleeping , feeling a bit tired myself- though i just woke up .

instead of sleeping right away , i got up and went into his bathroom- looking through cabinets for a first aid .

once i found the aid kit , i rushed back to jimins side , where he was still sleeping .

i decided to take his sweater off to see his injuries from a better light , so i pulled it off gently- gasping at the sight .

jimins body was covered in nasty bruises and cuts , green and purple patches were scattered all over .

i almost teared up at the sight , but i regained focus and started cleaning his wounds properly .

i disinfected all the open injuries and bandaged them , with ointments .

i then placed arnica (healing ointment) all over his bruises , in hopes to relieve the swelling .

once he was all tended to i threw placed the aid back , and washed my hands .

i came back to see him slightly shivering so i slid my sweater back over him and layed beside him .

i pulled him into my chest , and covered us in the comforter .

soon i felt myself falling asleep , before i completely fell asleep i realized something , perhaps life-changing ..

park jimin is my soulmate , and i am whipped for him .

-