SIXTEEN

JIMIN ;

ever since jeongguk's and i's date , i lost connection with alot of things .

i stopped texting my friends , as frequently as before- jeongguk texted them for me .

i lost the urge to eat , it wasn't really there to start with but now it was pretty much non existent . but jeongguk brought soup for me everyday .

i haven't left the basement in a few weeks , but jeongguk kept me accompanied .

i had an epiphany on the night of me and jeongguk's date . i realized , no one really cared .

it hurt , and in times of pain i seperate myself from whatever's causing me it . in this case being friends and such .

i was going through a depression episode , one of the worst ones yet .

i had a lot of thoughts flying through my head , things like my parents abuse , my friends who were to wrapped around themselves , and my feelings .

i didn't know how to deal with it all so i chose to sleep it all off , i only left my bed to wash up & that was rare , as it was .

jeongguk chose to stop by , he'd crawl through the only window in my room & he would spend each day with me .

my parents didn't care enough to check on me , & my friends didnt stop by to see me- so no one really knew .

jeongguk became my light , in the span of a few weeks i had trusted him with my whole life .

"jimin , you need to get up bub .. wash time" jeongguk spoke , through the phone . we were currently on facetime , since he was running errands .

"no" i stubbornly rejected , rolling over in my bed- feeling sleepy .

"do i need to come over ?" he asked , looking at me with a stern face .

"nmph" i mumbled , not wanting to bother him any further .

"min , you act like i am not going to come later . i just got your soup , so wash up & when i come over we can eat and watch a silent voice ." jeongguk said , making me smile at the thought .

"okay ggukie , i am gonna hop in right now . the window is unlocked" i spoke before , sending him a flying kiss- quickly receiving one back .

"bye min" he spoke , hanging up the call .

once he hung up i felt a bit alone , but that soon faded away when i realized that jeongguk was on his way .

i soon hopped into the shower , quickly washing my hair qnd body . the smell of strawberries filled up the shower , leaving me smelling fresh and clean .

as soon as i stepped out , i dried off my body and lathered myself up with lotion- feeling soft and warm .

i then slid on a pair of loose boxers that belonged to jeongguk . he slept over alot , so he had a few of his clothes over here .

i then threw on one of his sweaters , that was oversized and black . it was probably my favorite one .

i chose to wear some thigh high socks that were black , & matched the sweater . i combed my hair out and fluffed it up a bit , then i placed on my deodorant and left the bathroom .

once i stepped out i saw jeongguk laying on my bed , he was browsing through his phone lazily- waiting for me .

"hey gguk" i spoke up first , making him look towards me .

"you look ugly" he spoke , rolling over to face me .

"not as ugly as you" i giggled , jumping onto him . he laughed and flipped me over , getting on top .

"its time to eat"

-