SEVEN

THIRD PERSON POV ;

jimin , taehyung , yoongi , namjoon , and seokjin were all shoved in taehyung's mom's mini van , on the way to the long awaited competition .

taehyung was of course driving with namjoon in the passenger seat . yoongi and seokjin were cuddled up in the back seat while jimin was once again alone .

jimin was shaking , he was terrified . 'why did i even sign up..?' he asked silently to himself , though no one heard .

jimin was literally a few seconds away from a panic attack , though no one noticed . he tried to distract himself by going onto instagram , but that could only do so much .

it was eleven thirty am and they had just pulled up .

they all piled out of the van , and walked towards the entrance .

jimin was in his new outfit , with his tattoo on full display , and his blond hair was beautifully fluffed out . his pink skateboard was being held by his right hand as he had his signature backpack hung over his shoulder .

taejoon chose to twin , wearing purple . while yoonjin wore green . they all looked stunning , breathtaking .

everyone in the group skateboarded so they all had their personalised boards with them , just so they can warm up with jimin .

as they got into the competition they were instantly hit with a bunch of different smells- the artificial candy scent from vape pens and the strong smell of marijuana . there were so many smells it was hard to specifically distinguish each one .

everyone seemed wowed at first but soon relaxed , fitting right into the crowd .

"welcome to the ULTIMATE skateboarding competition !! in only thirty minutes we will begin ! i hope everyone can warm up , and let loose . at twelve i would like for each competitor to get into their designated group- your group number will be on the back of your pin ! smoking and drinking is okay , just dont get too carried away !! have fun & gooooooood luckkk !!"

the announcer yelled over the speakers , catching the attention of everyone .

"jimin whats your number ?" taehyung asked jimin , pulling out his vape in the process .

jimin looked at his pin to see that he was competitor sixty-four . on the other side his group number was eight .

"im sixty-four , but my group is eight" he slightly yelled over all the music and noise .

taehyung nodded before taking a hit of his vape , namjoon looked a bit disappointed but also took a hit from taehyungs vape .

"lets go warm up then" yoongi suggested , throwing his board onto the ground in front of him- hopping onto it , and riding towards the ramps provided to the skaters .

seokjin soon followed him , on his own board .

leaving the rest to follow as well , jimin hopped onto his board and swerved in between the other skaters- he felt alive .

skating was one of his favorite hobbies and it showed . as jimin warmed up he did a few tricks like a frontside 180 , followed by a backside 180- he even popped a few ollies .

that was lightweight for jimin , he was just warming up a bit . he even skated up the ramp and paused for mearly a second before proceeding to fall backwards on his board , skateboarding backwards .

it was very difficult to even attempt skating backwards but jimin did it with ease . it was very impressive .

jimin was vibing , and it wasn't hard to tell . he soon paused for a sec , pulling out one of his rolls from his backpack- lighting it up and placing it between his lips .

as he skated through the park he smoked , he felt like he was in heaven . in the matter of minutes he no longer felt scared . he had this in the bag .

-

(a/n: writing this makes me realize how much i miss actually going skating like wtf . i just want a skating buddy to skate and smoke with me 😔 .)

)