TEN

JIMIN ;

once i heard that i was going into the final round i quickly swerved off of the rink & skated back to my friends . once i got there i hoped off my board and kicked it up into my hold .

"jimin !! that was great , you looked like you actually were on cloud nine !" taehyung yelled , wrapping an arm over my shoulder .

"thanks t , i am kinda tired though" i spoke while crouching down to catch my breath .

everyone understood but still praised me for getting far .

"how about after this competition we all get dinner somewhere ?" jackson suggested , everyone agreed .

"wait wheres jk ?" hoseok asked slightly confused , who is tha-

"im here seok" i heard a voice cut off my thoughts , i looked over to see a man walk up to us .

he was wearing a jean jacket paired with black jeans and some black vans-

(thats how he looks in this story)

i was breathtaken , he was beyond handsome . he was ethereal .

"ahh jkk ! where have you been ?" hoseok yelled out , hugging the man from beyond .

"well i competed in the first two rounds and then i got hungry so i went to the food stands and then i realized that i was feeling too sober so i smoked a bit and then i watched some groups compete and now here i am" he spoke while shrugging .

"well congratulations on making it this far ! you are competing in the third round , right ?" jackson asked

the said male nodded with a smile that resembled a bunny .

"well this is jimin and his friends" hoseok said , causing the bunny like man to look over at me .

"nice to meet you number 64 , i am jeongguk and you are jimin ?" he asked , holding out his hand in my direction . i shook it with a smile .

"thats me , nice to meet you 44 ." i spoke , releasing my hand from his . somehow i felt sad when our hands lost contact , but i quickly brushed it off .

"for the last round , everyone who is still qualified will be skating at the same time !! that means numbers ; 4 , 18 , 25 , 44 , 64 , 66 , 78 , and 80 !! if your number was just called please report to the rink for the final round , the trick/ deal breaking round !! goodluck !!"

once the numbers were called out i got excited , lets do this .

"good luck guys ! be careful and just have fun !!" jackson yelled out , while everyone else cheered out for us .

"well lets get going then" jeongguk said with a smile , running towards the rink .

i quickly followed him and we soon arrived at the ramp we were to be starting at . i looked at the other competitors to see them looking a bit intimidating , but that didn't scare me .

"good luck 44" i whispered to jeongguk while preparing myself , on my board .

he looked over to me with a smile , "and to you too 64"

"THREE , TWO , ONE .. GOO !!"

-
(a/n: they met 😚 , btw things are going to get more interesting after the competition ! 🤩)