THIRTY-TWO

JIMIN ;

"here we are" i heard jackson speak , waking me up . i looked over to see that we had arrived at my apartment .

"thank you" i croaked out , feeling tired . he nodded in return , unlocking the door for me to get out . i grabbed my bag , and hopped out of the truck .

i slightly limped up the stairs , to the second floor where jeongguk and i happened to be staying .

once i got to our place i used the key , and got in . i then locked it behind me and sighed in relief at the smell of my home . jeongguk .

his scent filled the place , making me feel like crying almost . the sensation of finally making it home after struggling yesterday and early today was the best feeling .

i slid off my shoes , and dropped my bag down next to them . i then walked to the bathroom and instantly started the shower , i stripped out of my clothes & hopped in .

the warm water caressed my skin making me feel relaxed . i then washed up with the body soap displayed . after that i was finally clean .

i stepped out of the shower , turning it off . i wrapped a towel around my waist , and walked towards the sink . i noticed that jeongguk unpacked everything , including all of our hygiene products- thankfully .

i then brushed my teeth and tongue , feeling desperate to get the aftertaste of vomit , and alcohol out of my mouth . i soon did , and rinsed with mouth wash .

after wiping my mouth dry i walked towards the closet , that was built into the bathroom .

i noticed that everything was folded or hung up , jeongguk really put in work . i was beyond grateful for that , while i was out getting wasted- he was here making my life easier . i am a bad boyfriend ..

before i let the bad thoughts consume me i walked into the closet , towards jeongguk's clothes . i pulled out a huge sweater aswell as his boxers too , i didn't grab any pants because i disliked sleeping in them .

i got dressed and threw my dirty clothes in the laundry basket , waiting until the load got a bit bigger to wash it .

after i was finally clean i walked into the bedroom where jeongguk was asleep . as soon as i walked in i noticed him hugging my pillow as if it was me . when i tell you my heart almost bursted-

i quietly snuck into the bed moving my pillow out of his grasp , causing his eyebrows to furrow as he started to frown .

"baby..mm" he started to sleep talk making me smile . before he woke up i slid into his grasp , making him bring me closer to him .

"i love you bun , i am so grateful for you . i wish i was better , i really do .." i trailed off , cuddling into his chest .

i felt overwhelmed , shifting from my abusive parents house to a new apartment to toxic friends to getting messed up in a park by myself to breaking down to coming back to my true home . it was alot , i had so many thoughts about the past 24 hours it was overwhelming .

but laying down in my boyfriend's chest made it all calm down , i no longer thought about negatives in his presence . i only thought about how much i loved him . he was my happiness , my everything .

"thank you bun" i finally whispered , finding my peace & drifting off to sleep .

-
(a/n : i want to suck the poop out of hisoka's ass like a vaccum ❤️)

- (a/n : i want to suck the poop out of hisoka's ass like a vaccum ❤️)