TWENTY-EIGHT

JIMIN ;

"so then i said , what do you mean ? and he said that i was his little princess in shining armor , isnt that cute ??" yoongi squealed , talking about him and seokjin .

it felt nice to be with them again , even when they only talked about their relationships .. they didn't even ask about me , but beggars can't be choosers .

"thats sweet" taehyung spoke , focusing on the road .

"so i was thinking about us going out tonight , like lets get totally wasted" taehyung spoke up again , turning towards a gas station .

"fun ! chim , you in ?" yoongi replied , looking over to me .

"i guess , but you guys know im a light weight .." i trailed off , thinking about the times where i got beyond wasted by just a few drinks .

"yeah , we'll keep an eye out for you" taehyung spoke , parking the car .

he then unbuckled his seat belt and turned around in his seat , looking at yoongi and i .

"okay , so we are at the gas station right now . i wanna get a lil snacks and stuff for tonight . this is the only place that doesn't card us , so yoongi you get us some bud for tonight . jimin you get us snacks , and i will get the alcohol and beverages . i got namjoons card , so i will pay for it all . lets meet at the cash register in ten minutes . okay ?"

he spoke , laying out the game plan . snacks weren't that hard , so it should be easy to get some stuff .

"okay" yoongi and i spoke out in sync .

suddenly yoongi placed his pinky out , causing me to link mine with his out of reflex & soon taehyung wrapped his around ours .

"tyj ! lets get this ppang !" we all yelled out in sync , we then smiled to eachother .

it felt good to be back .

~

i was currently browsing in the food section , thinking of what to get us . taehyung liked salty sweet snacks , so i grabbed him some chocolate covered pretzels , some chips , and candies . pretty simple .

for yoongi , i knew that he liked sour candies and such . so i grabbed him alot of sour gummies and lollipops .

jeongguk usually bought me snacks , so i was a little lost on what to get .. so i decided to grab a bag of gummy bears and call it a day .

once i had all the snacks i walked around a little more to blow off some time .

"thats alot of food there" i heard a deep voice speak from behind me .

i turned around to see a taller man , in his late forties .

"yeah" i awkwardly said , walking towards the register .

"are you gonna need some help to finish it ?" he smirked , following me through the store .

i briefly stopped to turn around .

"i am good , thank you sir ." i spoke , trying to shake him off .

he then had the bright idea to squeeze my bottom , as if i was asking for it .

i quietly yelped , feeling disgusted . i didn't know what to say or think , so i ran from him feeling my breath pick up .

as i ran from him i heard him mutter under his breath ,

"that fat faggot"

his words triggered me , it triggered me to the point where i started having flashbacks of when my parents would degrade me .

"i wish jeongguk was here"

-

(a/n: 👁️💧👄💧👁️)