TWENTY-ONE

JIMIN ;

its been a week since the incident with my father , jeongguk tended to my wounds- physically and emotionally .

my parents haven't bothered me since then , they just left me in the basement .

jeongguk visited constantly , keeping my mind distracted from the traumatic experience i faced days earlier .

he even got me to leave the basement , we skated a bit and went to an arcade- it was a nice date . at least i think it was .

we were currently out , at midnight , walking down a sidewalk- eating ice cream .

"there is no way that vanilla is better than chocolate !" jeongguk screeched , distastefully looking at my icecream .

i shoved him lightly on the shoulder , laughing at his expression of disgust .

"gguk , vanilla IS better . chocolate tastes like shit" i giggled , mocking his tone with a goofy smile .

"prove it to me then" he said , no longer walking .

i turned back to see where he had halted in his steps , i licked off some icecream in the process- smiling at the delicious taste .

"how am is supposed to prove it , hm?" i asked , stepping towards him daringly . he the grabbed me by waist , pulling me closer to him ; chests touching .

he brought his face closer to mines as he looked down towards my lips .

"lick your icecream" he huskily spoke , sending chills through my spine .

i felt a bit shocked from the dominance , so i quickly licked my icecream ,

though it wasnt a basic lick , i had an idea of where this all was going so i indirectly bit off some of the ice cream- sucking the excess , as if it was a lollipop .

once i had some loitering on my tongue , i looked back up to see jeongguk staring down on me with a look of lust .

he then reciprocated the action , taking his chocolate ice cream into his mouth .

it felt as if everything happened so suddenly , because in the next second , i felt his hand travel to the nape of my neck- pulling my face even closer to his , resulting in our lips to touch .

i felt his warm lips caress mine in the best ways , our lips fell perfectly in place with one another as if they were puzzle pieces .

i felt his tongue make his way between my lips , causing me to lightly gasp at the foreign yet welcoming feeling .

once my mouth was opened wider i felt his tongue go deeper into my mouth , mixing the icecream together .

i decided to use my tongue aswell , resulting in a heated french kiss .

i could taste the chocolate ice cream mix with my vanilla ice cream , creating a refreshing chocolate and vanilla swirl . i felt his other hand , wrapped around my waist , travel a bit lower to my bottom as he lightly squeezed it .

i moaned at the touch , making him groan in reply . i brought my hands up to his hair , slightly tugging at it in satisfaction .

a few more seconds of lip locking , he pulled back a bit- sucking the bottom of my lip , before completely pulling back . i felt my face heat up in realization of our actions seconds before .

i licked my lips , tasting the indistinct chocolate left by the man in front of me .

i looked up at his eyes to see him looking at me , slightly flushed . if he was barely flushed , then i could only imagine how bad i looked .

he then smiled , one of his warmest smiles yet .

"jimin , i like you"

"jeongguk , i like you too"

-