• PROLOGUE •

"This deal is very important for me Miss Kang."

Hyunmi looked up from the contract papers at the man sitting across her who was trying his best to intimidate her.

Bastards.

"Of course it is. Who wouldn't like to tie up with Hwangtae and get a profit worth their whole life?" She said leaning back in her seat.

"What did you say!?"
The man stood up angrily.

"The bitter truth. If you know what that means." She said taking a sip of the water in front of her.
The man seethed in anger.
He lunged towards her but the security prevented him.

"Mr. Choi. If you don't want the little secret that you are hiding in your penthouse in Seoul, I suggest you to sit down and rethink what you want to do." She said smiling at him.

The man looked at her wide eyed as tiny droplets of sweat appeared on his forehead. He took the seat he had occupied earlier.

"What do you want Kang Hyunmi?" He asked tight lipped.

"36% of your shares." She deadpanned.
The man gasped.

"Are you crazy? I have 45% of them and if I give you 36–"
"Then I will become the major shareholder of your company. You are smart , I can't deny that."

The man stared at her as he sighed frustratedly.

"Fine."
"Good. Sign the papers and you can go." She said as she pushed the contract towards him.

The man gulped before taking a hold of the pen in his trembling hands and signed the paper.

Her secretary took the contract papers and bowed to Hyunmi.

"It was nice dealing with you Mr. Choi. I hope I never have to see you again." She said as she bowed.

She turned around to leave but stopped in her tracks as she turned back.

"And don't worry! Mrs. Choi won't be able to know about your girlfriend. Tell her I wish her good health." She said as she strutted out of the room.

********************************************

Hello readers!

This story is going to be a romantic one not involving any mystery. I hope this story keeps you all hooked till the very end.

~PDG