• She saw him..and he saw her •

"Taehyung, you ok?" Jimin shook Taehyung as the latter was staring at the lady who entered.

"Tae!"

"Yeah.." he said cutting his gaze off from where it was.

"You ok?"

"She is Hyunmi." He said looking back at the woman who was now sitting on a table a little infront of them.

"What?" Jimin followed his gaze.
"Mr. Lee." Jimin called as he directed him to go back to the table he had visited before.

"Love, you are here." Jungkook said as Hyunmi sat down beside him.

"Yeah. You have been pestering me on this like forever." She said as the waiter served her wine.

"This is your party. Why would I pester you?" He said laughing at her.

"Jeon.. this is weird. I didn't face the public for a reason. This place makes me suffocated. It's like all the attention is on me." She said squirming in her seat.

"You deserve all the attention. Afterall you are the mastermind behind Hwangtae." He said nudging her with his elbow.
"Give yourself the credit , Jeon. You know who the mastermind is." She said smirking at him.

"Mr. Lee! What a perfect timing ! Meet Kang Hyunmi. The CEO of Hwangtae." He said pointing at Hyunmi.

Hyunmi bowed at him.

"Miss Kang. It is a pleasure to meet you at last. I am Lee Hyun ki , legal advisor of KTH."

He said bowing back.

"KTH. Our contemporary. The feelings are mutual sir. Hwangtae would be looking forward to working with you." She said nodding at him.

"You would probably like to meet our President and CEO. They are here. If you would excuse me for a bit." He said as he made his way back to a table.

Jungkook nodded.

"KTH. It would be very profitable. With Choi gone. This would be the next prospect in our agendas." She said as she looked at Jungkook.

"Sir Kim, Sir Park, the CEO and Director of Hwangtae are requesting a meeting." He said as Taehyung and Jimin stood up walking towards their table.

Hyunmi stood up as she turned facing them.

Taehyung.
Is he really Taehyung?

Her eyes widened when his eyes met hers. He smiled at her politely. Hyunmi looked at him with a blank expression.

"Hell- Taehyung?" Jungkook said as he stood up.
"Kook?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"I knew I would meet you here. Love, meet Kim  Taehyung . My childhood friend. It's a pity I couldn't meet you before. Taehyung meet Kang Hyunmi." He said as he hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung frowned when Jungkook hugged him.
Love?

Why is he calling her love?

Has she already moved on?

Am I late?

Hyunmi kept looking at him as all past memories came back one by one. She found it hard to breath. As tears threatened to fall out any second. She stumbled on her foot. As she clutched the back of her chair , supporting her body from falling down.

Jungkook and Taehyung approached simultaneously .

"Love, are you ok? What happened?" Jungkook asked eyeing her with concern.

Hyunmi could feel all the pain and hurt coming back to her. The words. His words.

She took deep breaths to steady her disheveled mind. She pushed out everyone as she strutted out of the hall. Jungkook looked at her retreating figure as he asked his secretary to follow her.

Taehyung looked at the spot where she was standing a moment ago. He didn't know what to feel. Happy because he at last found her or angry that he had hurt her to that level that she chose to leave the place where he was.

Jungkook was calling her but she was not picking up.

"Taehyung. I am sorry I will meet you later. We will talk soon." He said as he made way out.

Jimin placed his hand on his buddy's shoulder as Jungkook left.

"Was she really the girl you were looking for?"

"She was. She was Hyunmi. But she is not the same. Her eyes looked like they were devoid of any emotions. Her eyes used to be my safe haven. I found solace in those when I was agitated with my life. But now, I saw hate and pain for me when they were looking at me."

Jimin patted him in attempt to calm him.

"Master. Hyunmi just came in . She was crying." Grandma Lana said as Jungkook barged in.

Jungkook ran up as he stood in front of her door.
"Hyunmi! Open the door! Do you hear me? Open the door!" He banged on the door to open it.

After what seemed like forever the door opened revealing a whimpering, vulnerable woman. Eyes puffy and red rimmed with all the tears that she had cried.

Jungkook gasped at her appearance and pulled her into his embrace. She burst into tears as soon as she was pulled into his chest.

"Jungkook.." she cried.
"It's ok. Love , it's fine. We will work it through. Just tell me what is it." He said as he made her sit on the bed.

"He is back , Jungkook. He is back."
"Who?"

"Kim Taehyung."

                                        ***