• Doublesome •

"You look stunning , love" Jungkook says scanning Hyunmi as she steps out of the car once they reached the restaurant.

"You don't look bad either." She says with a sly smirk.

Jungkook laughs at her as they make their way inside.

As soon as they enter , her eyes meet another pair which had been strained at the entrance ever since he had reached.

Both of them look at each other with longing.

"Love?" She snapped her attention to Jungkook who extends his hand to be taken.

She smiled at him as she places her hands and firmly holds it.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook and Hyunmi made their way to them.

"Tae?" He looks beside him at the lady who slight holds his arm.

"Taehyung." Jungkook nods at him as he looks beside him and slightly frowns.

"Who is this young lady with you?" He asks.

Taehyung opens his mouth to introduce her but she beats to him.

"Hello Mr. Jeon. I am Bae Irene. The CEO of House of Alex." She says as she shakes his hand.

"Nice to meet you Miss Bae. You look wonderful." He says as he kisses the top of her hand.

Hyunmi smiles at Irene when she looks at her.

"Good evening Miss Kang. I watched the press conference. You were great for a first timer. I am honoured to meet you in person." She says as she bows at Hyunmi.

"It's nice to meet you too Miss Bae. Your fashion lines are the talk of the town." She says as she nods.

"Yes! Our Irene is the best!" Jimin says as he joins the group.

Irene chuckles as Jimin wraps his one arm around her.

"Tae asked me to accompany him to the dinner because he wanted me to meet the other investors too." She said as she smiled back at Taehyung.

Hyunmi opened her mouth in awe as she registered what the lady said.

Tae?

I used to call him that.

He allowed her to call him that!?

Is she the one who proposed to him?

She clenched her jaw at the thought.
Irene was no doubt beautiful and the both of them looked beautiful.
But.

Why but Hyunmi ?

Aren't you the one pushing him away all the time?

Don't get affected.

You should be happy that he has someone like her beside him.

You shouldn't be bothered.

But the problem was ...... she was bothered. Very bothered but their proximity.
Only if she could forget the past then she would have thrown herself at him clinging to him and never let him let go. Only if.

"Both if you look fantastic together!" Hyunmi said as she smiled at the couple as she drained a full glass of wine down her throat.