• The Revelation •

"Ma'am , the press is ready downstairs in the conference hall. Mr. Jeon was asking if you would like to go in right now." Asked Stacy Hyunmi's secretary.

"Yes. Give me a minute. I just have two more files to sign." She said as she kept her gaze fixed on the files in front of her.

Stacy types away on her iPad . Pulling out her phone he informs the manager about her boss's  arrival.

Hyunmi shut the last file as she stood up walking out of her office with Stacy trailing behind.

Both of them reach the end of the hall as the security bow at her arrival.

"Where is Jeon?" She asks searching around.

"I am here love." She heads to his direction as she watched the majesty himself walking down the hall with his several bodyguards tailing him.

All the people bow simultaneously as he halts in front of her.

He steps up and holds her head as he plants a kiss on it.

"You ready?" He asks softly.

She nods.

As the guards open the double doors, the earlier silent media jumps in excitement as the camera flashes keep going off almost blinding the already well lit room.

Hyunmi confidently walks beside Jungkook who has a poker face up definitely a strategic form to never give away too much of his appearance.

They go up and sit in their designated stands at the podium as the media settle down.

Stacy takes the desk as she introduces them and the agenda of the press conference.

"You may ask questions one by one." She says as she gestures towards her superior.

"Miss Kang. Your potential and success has been marked as the most promising in the industry. How do you feel about that?"

"It is my pleasure and my honour to be the leader of a company which already has a capable owner. It just that I feel extremely proud that I am a part of this family." Hyunmi says smiling a bit at Jungkook who smiles back at her.

"Miss Kang, this project has been confirmed to be a collaboration between Hwangtae and KTH. How are the relations between the two contemporaries?"

"Hwangtae is definitely delighted to be joining hands with able partners like KTH. I don't think there is anything greater than best if two big lines in the industry collaborate on such a beautiful thought that is the foundation of this project."

"Miss Kang, it is rumoured that Dr. Koo , the famous Financial advisor of all times has been roped in into this project. Can you tell us more about it?"

"Dr. Koo is an extremely friendly and warm personality. It was my pleasure to meet him and yes, he has agreed to shed his supervision in this project."

"Miss Kang, this is about your debut on the media platform. Why did you refrain yourself from the public eyes?"

"Thank you for the question I was waiting for it you see." She said slightly chuckling making the crew laugh a bit too. "it is just that I was not very comfortable with outing my identity just yet. And this project seemed to me the best opportunity to meet and greet people. So here I am."

"Mr. Jeon, are you and Miss Kang in a relationship?"

Jungkook chuckled at the question as he took up his mic.
"Although I would love to keep this lovely lady to myself but I am afraid she is not mine. She is more than family to me and I admit that she is and will be my top priority in my life."

"Thank you for the questions. Please excuse them." Stacy said as Jungkook and Hyunmi stood up and made their way out escorted by the security.

"Well, it didn't seem like you were attending your first press con, love." Jungkook said pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"No. It was rather fun. I enjoyed it to be honest. Although the same people we saw downstairs could be on my throat anytime they get something against me but I would rather avoid those circumstances." She said as she sat on the couch of Jungkook's office.

"You did great." He said as he handed her a cup of tea.

"What about the dinner planned with the investors?" She asked blowing over her tea.

"I have processed the invites. We will have it tomorrow evening." He said as a matter of factly.

"Tomorrow? But you never told me." She said frowning a bit.

"I am sorry I had to rush a few things at the last moment." He said as he sat down beside her.

She squinted at him through her eyes as if trying to read his mind which was clearly ineffective.

"What are you hiding?"

"What do you mean?"

"The Jeon Jungkook had to handle things at the last moment. Are you kidding me? If I knew you any better you had probably arranged the dinner two months before even prior to the time the idea of it struck to me."

"No , love. I just had some work."

"What work?"

"Something came up."

"What came up?"

"Are you seriously going to interrogate me now?"

"Yeah. Because you  are clearly hiding something from me."

"Oh yeah? So tell me what were you doing in Kim Taehyung's house yesterday morning?" He asked raising an eyebrow at her.

She suddenly gets reminded of him kissing her the first thing in the morning when she woke up. She gasped at the memory as Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of her face.

"What? I asked you something."

"I ....I have a lot of work Jeon! I need to complete it by tomorrow. I will take my leave. Bye." She said as she hurried out of his office .

"Wait! Love! Come back!! You didn't tell me how you ended up there!....although I know." He said smiling at the door.

                                        ***