• Closing all ends •

JUNGKOOK

Walking into my office , I could see the lady sitting on my table with her long waxed legs crossed as she picked at her perfect manicured nails.

"Choi Mijoo." I said as I closed the door behind me.

"Mr. Jeon." She said as she stood up with her hands behind her back as she walked up to me leaning dangerously closer.

"You wanted to see me?" She asked her red painted lips turning into a smirk.

I pushed her aside as I went to my seat and sat down. Leaning back I observed the woman who was still standing in the spot slightly offended but waving off the feeling as she strutted to me and sat down.

This woman was threatening my love?

I scoffed at my thought making Mijoo raise an eyebrow at me.

"Choi Mijoo. Drop out of your plan of sabotaging Hyunmi's private life."

Mijoo burst out laughing at this as she held her chest.

"Ohh..no no! I am going to fucking ruin her. She destroyed my dad's company. Now she will pay for it. I never knew though that bitch had such an interesting past. I thought she was some ordinary flower girl who won the attention of the Jeon Jungkook."

I slammed the table with my hands as I stood up , anger radiating all around from me.

"Kang Hyunmi is a person who should be talked with respect and honour but I can't expect that from a filthy woman like you. You are just like your father! Corrupt and pathetic!"

"Well that won't stop me from revealing the little secret the princess has buried." She said crossing her arms on her chest.

Ichuckled at this. Mijoo frowned at me seriously contemplating the chances of the hottie in front of her to turn out a complete maniac.

"You really think that you would go around telling people about Kang Hyunmi's past and they will believe you?" I asked jutting my index finger at her.

"I have evidence."

"Evidence? What evidence?" I asked slyly smiling at her.

She fished out her phone as she scrolled through it finding the certain piece of evidence that she was talking about.

To her horror , she couldn't find it. She searched everything but nothing came out.

"What the heck?" She shouted as she desperately tapped on her phone.

"Hello!? What h—"

"Ma'am , all our data bases have been hacked. The evidence that we had kept as back up has been erased."

Mijoo shakily looked up as I smirked.

"What happened to the evidence Miss Choi?" I asked innocently.

She clenched her fingers into a tight fist as she glared at me.

"You!!" She shouted as she lunged at me.

"Tsk tsk..Miss Choi. I would personally advise you to shut the fuck up and quietly make your way out. I know you don't want to spend the rest of your life in jail for plagiarism. And one thing.. few files on your father's drug businesses where found in the forums. You wouldn't want that to surface out , would you?"

She gritted her teeth as she flung her phone across the room breaking it into pieces. She strutted out of my office as I sighed.

My attention was seeked by my vibrating cell phone in my pocket as I pulled it out.

A smile broke out on my face as I read the screen that flashed in my face.

Love calling...

I slid my finger on the screen as I pressed it on my ear.

"Jungkook! Where are you? We are all waiting!"

"I am coming Love."

                                        ***

Yes!!!!! We are finally coming to the end of lost love....

~PDG.