• The Aftermath •

"Ahh

"Ahh." Hyunmi whimpered as she struggled to sit up on the bed holding her head.

Her brain was pounding on her skull almost as if it was going to spring out any time now. She pressed her temples in an attempt to suppress the pain.

She opened her eyes only to come face to face with a man looking at her as if glaring.

"Oh my!" She flinched.

"Seems as if you are awake and in full attainment of your deeds last night." He smirked.

She gulped trying to remember the night before.

But unfortunately nothing came back to her.

"T-Taehyung.." she trailed off.

He stood up and walked to her.

She backed away a bit trying to set a gap between them but he wanted otherwise.
He crawled on all fours until he was hovering above her. Their faces inches to each other.

She could feel his minty warm breath hitting her facial skin as he leaned in.

She sat their flabbergasted at this. Her mind telling her to push him away but her heart anchoring her to the spot like a rock.

Taking the opportunity, her eyes trailed on his features as she took in the details one by one again.

His slightly tousled black hair with a shaft falling on his forehead almost covering his chocolate brown eyes. His nose that centred all the attention to his chiseled face with that tiny mole at the end. His lips which he repeatedly licked making them glisten under the warm sunlight entering the room through the French windows.

He eyed her lips before he met her gaze.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

She slowly nodded her eyes still on his.

He smiled a bit biting his lower lip in the process.

"Then come on. Let's have breakfast!" He chimed as he pecked her lips gently retracting painfully after a second or two as he wanted the touch to last a bit longer.

He held her hand as he tugged her out of bed and dragged her to the kitchen.

Hyunmi gasped as her glance fell upon the lavish meal he had set up for her. Unknowningly, she found herself smiling like an idiot thinking that he had done that for her.

He cooked?

But he could never cook without burning the house down!!

She curiously looked around the place to find it in one piece.

"What is it? You finding something?" He asked as he set the spoons in front of her.

"Hmm? Oh..no..you .....cooked this?" She asked eyeing the food laid out in front of her.