• Treat •

"Jungkook!" Hyunmi whined as he stole her food.

"Love!" He whined back.

Taehyung and Jimin laughed at them bickering.

"Kook, how is everything going?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook smiled slyly thinking about his last meeting. He looked up and smiled brightly.

"Never better."

"Hyunmi, you should talk to Avery. She is going to drive me mad." Hoseok said as he clasped his hands in front of her begging her.

Hyunmi chuckled at him as she brought out her phone to call Avery.

Taehyung slid his hand below the table as he grabbed the hand beside him.
The victim gasped as she held the phone to her ear.

He rubbed his thumb on her hand as she tried to free it. He tightened his hold with a smirk.

"Hello?"

"Avery!!!!"

"Hyunmi?"

"How are you?"

And the conversation kept going on. Taehyung kept admiring the woman beside him whose hand he held tight with all the desire to keep her to him.

He watched her smile and laugh as she talked. He had missed these little things about her.

"Taehyung?" She shook him a bit making him come back from his imaginary world.

She leaned to him as her warm , sweet breath fanned his ear.

"You can leave my hand or you won't be able to eat your food." She whispered.

Taehyung looked at the plate that was far from being completed as he was busy holding Hyunmi's left hand with his right one.

He unwillingly let her hand go but she kept her hand on his lap. He looked at her and she smiled before going back to her little debate with Jungkook.

How did I turn out to be so lucky?

He smiled at his thought.

"Can't you just come with me? We will cuddle all night!" Taehyung whined as he tightened his hug around Hyunmi.

"Tae, I wish I could come. But you have an important meeting tomorrow. And so do I . It will be best if you go and rest. We will meet tomorrow. Period." She said as she pulled away.

Just as she was going to take a step back , he pulled her back into his arms. He took a deep breath taking in all her scent that he could gather to survive the night.

Pulling away , he kissed her gently.

"I will see you tomorrow." He said as he stepped back.

She smiled as she waved at him.

"I love you Tae." She said as he blew a kiss to her .

"Taehyung, isn't that Hyunmi?" Jimin said as he looked out of the car's window.

Taehyung abruptly closed the file that he was going through. He followed Jimin's gaze as he saw the love of his life.

She was sitting in the car beside them in the driver's seat with one hand on the steering wheel that was adorned with a rose gold watch on her bony wrist. She pushed her back with her free hand as she waited for the signal to clear.

"Beautiful.." he whispered.

"She is not alone." Jimin remarked as he struggled to look at the person sitting beside her.