• Getaway •

"It's the weekend Jungkook! We need to go to Granny's!" Hyunmi said as she stomped her feet in Jungkook's office in their house

He looked up from his laptop and sighed heavily.

Rubbing his palms in his face , he stood up approaching the angry Hyunmi who was giving him a glare with her hands planted on her hips.

He rested his arms on her shoulders as he leaned to her eye level.

"Love, I have a bit of work. I don't think I would be able to leave this behind and enjoy my time at Busan." He said as he enlarged his cute doe like eyes at her.

"Ahhh..Don't look at me with those eyes of yours. You know I can't resist them." She says closing her eyes as Jungkook chuckles.

"Why don't you go on a solo trip to Busan and visit granny?" He suggested.

Hyunmi gasped as she pressed her palm on his forehead and looked at him with an expression full of concern.

"Are you fine Jeon? You! You are asking me to go alone?" She said gulping in a dramatic way.

"Love. You can go. I am not saying alone. I will send at least five people trailing behind." He said as he looked at her seriously.

"Now that's more like you!" She said clapping his arm playfully.

"Take care ok? And call me every hour. Got it?" He asked as she was already at the door.

"Yes sir!" She said giving him a half salute.

"I like it when she says it..." he says to himself as he goes back to his work.

"So, how are things at the restaurant?" Hyunmi said through the Bluetooth earpiece that was connected to the car's audio system.

"Everything has been taken care of ma'am . Mr. Jeon's grandmother has been getting less involved in the tedious works of the restaurant after your last visit. The new workers you had interviewed are working well." Said Stacy from the other line.

"Ok fine. I am on my way to Busan. If anything comes up handle it , if it's too pressing then notify me."

"Yes ma'am ! Have a nice weekend."

"You too."

Hyunmi disconnected the call as she sped up her car on the empty highway .... or so she thought.

She squinted through her dark tinted shades to find a woman waving her hand standing on the road trying to scout down a vehicle probably for help.

"Irene?"

She stopped the car and rolled down the window as Irene approached her.

"Oh wow!!! Hyunmi!!! I am so glad you are here! Our car broke down and the phones have no signal in this part."