• Answers •

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she placed the chopsticks on his table

"I was hungry so I dropped in to eat. I didn't know you ditched Hwangtae to work here." He said as he teasingly smiled at him.

"I work here in weekends! Is that a problem with you?" She sneered.

"Not at all. I love being treated by hot waitresses." He said as he took a bite of his food.

Hyunmi scoffed and shook her head .

"Enjoy your food!" She said as she walked away.

Taehyung chuckled as he ate his food.

By the time he completed his whole meal, he was feeling extremely stuffed. The food was amazing and he could get all the idea why the restaurant was so famous. He wondered how he had never come here often. On top of that, the woman he loved worked here or apparently she said she did.

He scanned around the restaurant to find her but he could find her anywhere.

He saw a girl coming out of the kitchen. He walked up to her and tapped on her shoulder as she turned around.

She looked at him with wide eyes as she looked away blushing.

"Uhh..w-what can I d-do for you?" She said nervously.

"Do you perhaps know Hyunmi?" He asked.

"Ahh..unnie? She is in the back helping Grandma. Do you want me to call her?" She asked.

"Yeah.. it would be really kind of you if you could do it for me." He said smiling sweetly at her.

"Of course!! I will go right away." With that she sprinted away.

"Hyunmi , dear I can do it on my own! Why don't you go and eat?"

"No Grandma! I have been watching you all day. You have been overworking yourself. Do you think Jungkook would be happy to know about it?"

"Don't tell that brat! He will come and try to persuade to come with him to Seoul. I won't leave Busan till the time I am alive. I am happy to run this restaurant. It is the only thing that your Grandfather left for me." She said as she became teary eyed.

"Aww..grandma! Don't cry!! Ok fine I won't tell him but you will tell me to do whatever you want. Ok?" Hyunmi said hugging the old lady as she sniffled.

"Unnie!!! Hyunmi unnie!!!! A very handsome man is looking for you outside!!!"

Hyunmi groaned as she detached herself from Grandma.

"Handsome man? Is he your lover dear?" Grandma asked catching Hyunmi in surprise.

"N-No.. w-why would you t-think that?" She stuttered as she blushed.