• The Ending •

"Jisoo..calm down!"

Hyunmi said that for the fiftieth time that day as she saw Jisoo trembling.

"I don't know Mimi. I am getting so nervous!"

"Everything is going to be fine. And for the fillers I have been informed that Jin is looking dashing."

Jisoo blushed at the mention of her groom.

"Look she is blushing!" Lisa laughed as she hugged Jisoo.

"Is she read—"

Jisoo's mom entered the dressing room and halted as she looked at her daughter.

She couldn't help but let her tears freely fall at this.

"Jisoo..my daughter! You look so beautiful." She whispered as Jisoo hugged her mom.

"Thank you mom."

"Hyunmi, are you ready, dear?"

The older woman asked as Hyunmi nodded picking up the flower bouquet from the table and handing it to Jisoo.

They walked out of the room as they made there way to the closed double doors leading to the marriage hall.

Jisoo's dad was waiting for them when they reached. He smiled at his daughter as he took her hands in his and kissed them.

"My daughter looks like an angel."

The doors opened as the music flew in.

Jisoo walked down the aisle as Hyunmi and Lisa followed.

As Hyunmi peered over to see Jin's reaction she was surprised to see him crying.

"Aww..Jin is crying." Lisa whispered to Hyunmi.

As they reached the end of the aisle , Jin took Jisoo's hands in his as they faced each other.

Hyunmi was standing near Jisoo as they read their vows.

"Why do you have to look so beautiful all the time?" Hyunmi flinched when a voice spoke just near her ears. She turned a bit to find Taehyung leaning on her as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"You look good too."

"I know. But you look....too good to be true."
He said dreamily.

"What kind of movies are you watching lately Mr. Kim? You have become so cheesy."

Taehyung kissed her earlobe making her shiver under his touch.

"Come with me."

Hyunmi frowned at that as she found herself being dragged by him.

He blindfolded her after they entered the elevator.

"Tae..what ar—"

She was cut off by him as he kissed her.

"Shush. Don't talk. Just follow my lead."

He manoeuvred her path.

"Tae...where did you go?" She flailed her arms around at the loss of his touch.

"Remove that blindfold."

She obeyed as she stripped the cloth from her eyes as she adjusted the lighting to them.

But what she saw was beyond anything that she had imagined.

Rows and rows of purple tulips where decorated around the terrace. The cool wind ruffling through their petals. She couldn't fight back the smile along with the happy tears that welled up in her eyes. She looked behind to find Taehyung looking at her with admiration.

"You like it?"

"Like it? I love it!!!" She exclaimed as she jumped upon him hugging him close to her.

"I am glad.." he whispered.

He set her down as she looked up at him.

"Hyun...I know I haven't been the ideal partner for you. I haven't been there for you when you needed me. I didn't try to find you harder and I loathe myself for it. But it's true ...I can't live without you. Call me selfish but I can't give you up for the world. You are too precious for me. And I love you forever and ever. Will you do the honour of gracing my life by allowing me to be your husband?" He asked as he looked at her eyes. The sole gates to her beautiful soul.

Hyunmi broke down in tears as she nodded her head and kissed him sweetly.

"Thank you Hyun. Thank you for making me the happiest man alive on earth!" He jumped.

"No..thank you for fighting for your love. Thank you for coming back to me. Thank you for loving me so much." She said as her voice came muffled through his shirt but Taehyung could hear her nonetheless.

"But there is a problem."

"What?" Hyunmi looked up in confusion.

"You are looking so pretty that I am afraid guys are going to hit on you when I am not beside you. Why don't we get married now? The priest is downstairs. Let's go!!" He said as he started dragging her.

"Tae! Stop!! It's Jisoo's day today! You can't spoil it!"

"So you would have married me if it wasn't for Jisoo?" Taehyung asked as he smirked at her.

"Kim Taehyung! Stop being cocky all the time!"

She said as she turned around to admire the garden of purple tulips that was displayed so articulately infront of her.

"This is so ethereal..." she smiled as she touched a flower near her.

"Let's go..I need to tell the world that you are mine." He smiled his unique boxy smile as he intertwined his fingers with hers.

"Yeah. And you are mine. Forever."

                                       ***

Yeah!!! Lost love has ended guys. I hope this short story could bring a smile to your faces. But if it didn't ..then I am sorry and I will try harder.

Lots of love,
PDG.