• The Apology •

"Hi Hyunmi!" Taehyung chided as she glided out of her Porche

"Good morning , Mr. Kim." She said quite professionally.

Taehyung winced a bit at the pro tone he received.

They walked to the front of the door together looking around the yard that reflected nothing less than luxury.

"You don't have to worry. I will handle this fast so we can get out of here." Taehyung said as he reached out to press the door bell.

"Excuse me? I think you should quit underestimating me. I am quite capable of handling things. I don't depend on people to pave my way." She said curtly as she pressed the doorbell instead of him.

She faced forward as Taehyung blankly blinked at her.

The door opened revealing a young gentleman who sized both of them up before opening the door wide.

"How may I help you?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"We have an appointment with Dr.Koo." Hyunmi said smiling at him sweetly.

"Ahh..Kang Hyunmi and Kim Taehyung?"

Both of them nodded.

He smiled back as he gestured them to enter.

"You are the first delegates to ever be granted permission to enter the mansion. Sir never sets appointments at home." He said as he walked them to an office.

"Please go inside . He is waiting." He said as he bowed.

Both of them bowed back as they entered.

It was a huge room more like a hall. Lines and lines of books were neatly placed on the two opposite walls of the room. There was a study table at the centre adorned with intricate wood art with two pieces of sofa seating on the front.

An old man was sitting on the chair at the head of the table with his glasses on his nose as he looked up at the arrival of his visitors.

"Ahh.. I see you have come."

He said as he closed the book he was reading.

"I hope we didn't disturb you sir." Taehyung said with his hands clasped infront of him .

"Oh..no no.. young man I was eager to meet you people since you guys seem to be the pomp and show of the industry lately." He said as he gestured them to take a seat.

Both of them looked at him frowning a bit.

"So it seems you have come here to persuade me to invest in your next project. Is that right?"
He asks.

"Yes sir." Hyunmi says as she smiles at him.

She was already starting to like the old man's demeanour. He was sophisticated and out right genius. The amount of books that were in his study showed how knowledgeable he was.