• The Meeting •

"Ahhh...back on motherland!! I am so ecstatic right now!!!!" Jimin screamed as they exited the airport.

Taehyung smiled at his buddy as they combed through the roads.

"I am going to drop in the office. You don't mind , do you?" Taehyung asked looking at Jimin who made a bitter face at him.

"Office? We just came back! We should probably go and chill at some club." Jimin pouted as he looked outside the window.

"We need to arrange certain things before the gathering today." Taehyung replied.

"Fine!" Jimin raises both his hands in surrender.

As their car halted infront of their company.

KTH.
The company Taehyung had worked hard on. The company that was going to drown in the turbulent markets if his father had not relied on him.
Even if it meant to loose the one true feeling he had felt in his life.

Taehyung shook his head in an attempt to shove those thoughts back to that part of his brain where he dare not enter ....again.

As he entered the building, heads turned towards him as they bowed to him in respect.
He nodded as he made his way to the private lift.

As soon as the lift reached its destination, the double doors subsided showing a woman sitting at the desk signing through a file. She looked up and immediately a disgusted face took its place.

"What do you want , Mr. Kim?" She asked as she stood up.
"Is that how you speak to your brother?" Taehyung asked as he sat down on the couch as Jimin entered.

"Hey Jisoo!" He waved at her.

She looked at him for a moment and projected her glance back to the man on her couch.

"This is how I think I should talk to my boss. Is there a problem , Sir?" She asked smiling as innocently as she could.

Taehyung felt hurt at the way Jisoo was addressing him but he knew it was only becoming of what he did five years ago.

"How are Dad and Mom?" He asked as he fixed his gaze on the coffee table in front of him.

"I don't know. I don't live with them." She deadpanned.

"What? Where are you living then?" He asked as he sat up.
"That doesn't concern and shouldn't concern you , Mr. Kim. If your interrogation is over , I would like to take a leave. I have matters to handle." She said as she turned around to pick her purse and keys and made her way out of her office.

"That was something." Jimin said sighing.
"She still hasn't forgiven me."
"Hey...it's ok. You did what was required at that time. You have tried your level best to find her but both of us know there isn't any clue about where she is gone. We don't know maybe she is de—"
"NO! She is alive. I know." He said clenching his fist.

"Ok. If you say so. Tae, if you both are destined to meet again, then you will... no matter what. So just trust your fate." Jimin said patting his back.

"What... you are an astrologer now? Are you gonna drop out from business?" Taehyung asked as he smirked at him.

"Yeah.. you wish! All this destiny talk was taught to me by my girlfriend. I believe her though. She is the best thing that could ever happen to me." He said day dreaming.

"She was the best thing that happened to me too." He whispered as he looked at the window gazing at the busy streets outside bustling with life.

"Love , are you going to join me at the party later then?" Jungkook said through his phone as he wore his cuff link.

"Yeah. I am just a bit occupied right now. I will meet you there a bit later. Don't whine if you miss me there." She replied.

"Ok. But come soon. I love you." He said.

"Hmm." She said as she hung up.

"Mr. Jeon. What a pleasure it is to finally meet you sir!"
"Mr. Lee." Jungkook shook his hand as they walked to their designated table.
"We have been curious to see the CEO of Hwangtae ever since the company reached heights of success. Your company is breaking records in the stock world."

"Well, I thank my father for electing a worthy person for the title I guess. Hwangtae is one of the strongest conglomerates in South East Asia. And being the Director of the company I am proud." He said as he was handed a glass of wine.

"Everyone is eager to meet the person in question sir. We want to see the CEO. I believe he is not a very big fan of attention."

"She."

"Pardon?"

"The CEO is a woman." Jungkook said squinting at him.

"You mean to say a woman is behind the biggest threat to our kind. She is going one on one with KTH too."

"You shouldn't underestimate her. She is more than what she looks." Jungkook said as he smirked.

"I am extremely curious to see this lovely lady. I will be back Mr. Jeon." He said as he excused himself.

"Sir Park, the CEO of Hwangtae is a woman." Mr. Lee said as he approached another table a bit behind from the one he was at.

"Hmm. We have no clue who she is?" He asked as Lee shook his head.

"Ok."

"This is so frustrating! We don't even know the main person behind our contemporary. If we just knew, we could collaborate with them. Just think , two of the most powerful companies together. That would be a blast!" Jimin said as he hit his hand on the table.

"Calm down Jimin. We still have to see the Director." Taehyung said as he took a sip of his drink.

"Did you talk to Jisoo?" Jimin asked.

"No. I don't think she wants to talk to me. I will only make it worse if I push her anymore."

Jimin nodded , understanding.

Suddenly , a slender man walked up to the stage as he cleared his throat in the mic.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome! I am Min Yoongi the financial advisor of Hwangtae and the host of this evening. It is our pleasure to see you all sitting here mingling among yourselves. The night is all yours , enjoy yourselves to the fullest." He said as everybody applauded.

Suddenly , the double doors of the hall opened as the security stepped aside allowing someone to enter.

A woman clad in a slim white suit dress walked in . Her stature screamed elegance and power as she walked in fearlessly avoiding all the gazes towards her. Her deep red lip colour attracting attention to the fullest and so did the tip tap noise her heels made as she walked on the wooden floor.

Taehyung peered at the figure. His breath hitched when he realised who it was.

The person who he had left five years ago.

The person whose love had shown him a way to live five years ago.

The person who had looked at him pleadingly to not let her alone five years ago.

The person.

"Hyunmi."

                                        ***

Ohhh.!!! So Hyunmi enters the party. What do you think would her reaction be when she confronts Taehyung?

We will see soon!

~PDG