The Beginning

Hi, guys!
This is the first chapter. Firstly, sorry for the grammatical errors!
Enjoy😍😍😍!

--------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, Mom! You are looking awesome today!"
Sandra says smilingly, looking at the sky.
She pictures her Dad getting angry at her for not complimenting him."Not so bad yourself, Dad!"
She chuckles as she continues her chats with the stars in the sky.

If people see her now, they would have declared her mad on the spot. But it's her way of relaxing after a long spent day.
After her parents died, she made the brightest-looking stars in the sky as her Mom and Dad.

Currently, she is on the terrace of her tiny house in California. Every day she tells her parents how her days went. She always imagines their replies. This way, she feels less lonely in her life.

Sandra feels her parents talking to her every single night. She finds their conversation soothing and loving. At least, she can sleep without nightmares now. Sandra feels calm while leaving the terrace to sleep after talking to her parents.

"Tomorrow is a new day."
She whispers.

---------------------------------------------------------

She was not always alone like this.
She and her parents had a beautiful and happy family. They might not have been the richest but they were pleased with what they had. But a car accident had ruined their lively family by taking the life of Jonny Fields, Sandra's father.

Flashback

Sandra was only six then, little enough to be unaware of the cruel claw of death. She was peaking into her father's dead body as she wasn't allowed to meet him. When she looked at his face, it looked so calm and silent. Sandra felt her hands tremble in unknown emotion.
" Why are you sleeping, daddy? "
She whispered.

She couldn't understand how could someone make her loveable father sleep like that. Was it her fault? Was she too mischievous to anger God to punish her like that?
So much was going on in her little head when her father was being buried.

Even then, no one was allowing her to see her dead father. She couldn't understand why. Why was she not allowed to see her Dad? She wanted to embrace him, feel him, and talk with him.

Though she wasn't able to understand this death thing properly, she knew for some reason, that her Dad was not going to call her Tinkerbell anymore.

She saw her mother, Sara Fields crying profusely. She wanted to console her but she didn't know how to do it.
"Mommy, please don't cry. I can't watch it. Why is Dad sleeping so much?"
She said between her sobs.
"Mommy, I am sorry. God is angry with me. I played too much. That's why He is taking Daddy away from me."Sandra was shaking vigorously with all the crying.

Sara couldn't answer her child. She was truly devastated seeing the love of her life in a coffin. This is not how she thought her life would be.

"What will I say to your daughter, Jonny?
She thinks it's her fault. How naive!
She doesn't know the cruelty of the world."
Sara thought and was crying continuously.
She was not strong enough to tell Sandra the proper truth about her father's death.

-------------------------------------------------------

After the death of Sandra's father, their house became so silent. Not an echo of laughter was heard. It was like pin-drop silence.
Sara was not in good mental shape to talk to her daughter anymore. She had just isolated herself from everything.

Little Sandra couldn't understand how she could make her Mommy smile again. She had stopped playing. She used to knock on her Mom's room every day to talk.
She was scared, alone in the house. She used to sleep on the floor in front of her mother's room.

Four years passed like that.

Sandra never stopped trying to talk to her mom. Sometimes she could make Sara eat some food. Maybe that's how Sara was still alive.

But it's like God thought the punishment was not enough for Sandra. So, He snatched her mother from her as well. Sara Fields committed suicide, leaving her little daughter behind; all alone.

Sandra was too shocked to complain! She was at loss for words to ask God why He was doing this to her. She couldn't even mourn properly. But she just wanted to cry hard, accuse someone. And so, she screamed.

"Are You testing my confidence? My patience? I am not going to break that easily. You have taken everything from me!
I have nothing to lose now! What will You take now?"
She looked angry.
"I will show You that I can live even after all this! I will make my parents proud!"
She screamed again.

It was like a promise to her parents and herself as well as a subconscious imaginary war with God.

End of the flashback

---------------------------------------------------------

" Good night, Mom and Dad!"
Sandra whispers before drifting into a deep nightmare-free sleep.

The little Sandra is now twenty years old..............

--------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooooooo.......
How was it, lovelies? ☺☺☺

I hope you liked it! 🤗🤗🤗

Stay safe and don't forget to vote, comment, and share!!!😍😍😍

-Love-
💕 Your Friendly Author, Fariha!💕