Sandra And A Mission

"Oh my God!"
Sandra's knees were shaking. Amelia is so closely bonded with her. She must tell them, both Sammy and Amelia! They will be so happy!

She gets a call again when she starts going out of the restroom. She had been here for almost fifteen minutes. Dean must be waiting for her.

" Don't! Don't you dare to tell anyone. Otherwise, you don't know what will I do to your loved ones! "
The caller threatens her in a scary voice.

" What! Why did you tell me then? "
Sandra feels her anger reaching its peak.

" Just to torture you more! You know such important information but you can't tell anybody! "
He laughs loudly and cuts the call.

Sandra feels so helpless. It's the only emotion that's constantly consuming her.
She can't tell Sammy and Amelia anything.... only for them! For their safety.

She stands against a basin as her shaky legs are ready to give up any moment.

Suddenly she is turned over by Dean.
" Sandra! Are you okay? What happened to you? "

Dean's concerned voice makes her weaker. She stops trying to hold her tears. She throws her hands around his neck and starts crying profusely, making Dean's shirt wet with tears.

Dean becomes startled. He came to look for Sandra and heard her yell at someone angrily.
" Come on! It will be okay! Stop crying, please! It hurts me! "
He tries to soothe her.

" No! Nothing will be okay! "
She screams in Dean's chest. Her words get muffled as she has completely drowned herself in his protective hug.

" Shush! Stop crying! You are safe with me! Come on, let me drop you home! "

-----------------------------------------

" What do you want? "
Sammy came out of the kitchen and still found Richard waiting for her at a coffee table near the counter.

" I am just having a cup of coffee. What's wrong with that? "
He says, smilingly showing her the cup.

The customers were smiling at their antics. They must be thinking of them as a lovely couple in their occasional brawl.

" Please go. I don't want Sandra to meet you. "
Sammy says in a low voice.

Richard looks sad for a moment. He remembered Sara suddenly.
" She is Sara's daughter, right? Why don't you want me to meet her? "

" I just don't. No more explanation! "
Sammy's voice gets louder this time.

Suddenly she sees Sandra entering the shop on the arm of an unknown man. Who the hell is this now?

Sandra also sees Sammy and waves at her.
She comes out of Dean's grip and hugs her.
" How are you, Sam?"

" I am okay, sweetie. What happened? "
She asks suspiciously shooting glares at Dean.

" Nothing. Just wanted to hold you! "
Sandra almost cries.

Someone coughs in the middle for attention. Sandra looks at the man sitting near Sammy. She looks at her aunt for information.

" Sandra. Please meet..... Richard. "
Sammy awkwardly says.

Richard stands for a proper introduction, professionally extending his hand.
" You must be Sandra. You don't know how happy I am to meet you! "

Sandra becomes red in anger. She remembered how this man betrayed and hurt her aunt. She feels like slapping the life out of him.
But suddenly an idea comes to her mind. She needs him for finding the truth. It's important to check whether Mr. Stalker lied to her or not.