Is This Really The End?

" What? "
Sandra's weak voice becomes bold in anger.
" You wanted me to bear a killer's code name? "

" Of course, OPHELIA!"
Richard says evilly, giving the name more pressure.

Sandra's body starts to shiver; not because of cold but because of anger.

" Though I wanted to kill him by myself, my parents' death had shaken me. "
Richard says while sitting back on the chair.
" So, I hired a professional killer who wouldn't make any mistakes! He used this name as a code! "

He looks at an angry but weak Sandra.

" I always wanted to say this on your face! I wanted to see your reaction!"
He says like a child.
" Man! I am loving it! "
He laughs.

He approaches Sandra and grabs her chin to force her to look at his face.
" Feeling angry, Ophelia? "
He asks with a sly grin.

Sandra glares at him.
" Don't call me by that name! "
She jerks her head from his grip.

He smiles,
" I can't stop calling you, Ophelia! "

Sandra feels tears flowing on her cheeks. She feels disgusted. How can she respond to this name?

She is now remembering every time she responded to this name and her heart is clenching in pain every time.
She has been bearing the name of her own father's killer unintentionally.

She feels the urge to cry more when she remembers how she once admitted she loved this name; by force though.

"I am so sorry, Dad! Don't be angry with me! "
She cries.
" I never would've used the name if I knew!"

" Awe! Cry more, Ophelia! It's amazing!"
He looks enthusiastic.

Sandra wants to kill him. But alas! she is the one who is trapped. Her wish feels like a dream right now.

" You are a devil incarnated on the earth! Evil more than just a mere monster!"
She spits blood beside her.

" Thanks for the compliment!"
He smiles.

By the way, wanna hear something fun again? "
His sly smile gives her an aura of abhorrence.

" You know, you will be shocked to know that you were pretty close to a very precious person! "
He adds.

Sandra looks confused.
" What are you talking about? "
She asks him.

" Do you know why your father's killer used to use the code name 'Ophelia'?
He says.
" Because his daughter's name is Ophelia! "
He looks amused.
" Rings any bell? "

At first, Sandra doesn't understand what he is trying to insinuate. Then someone's face flashes in her mind.

A very beautiful girl with glamorous beauty, who is a worker in Sammy's bakery shop.

" You mean...you.."
Sandra stammers.

" Yes! You guessed right! That Ophelia is the daughter of your father's killer, dear!"
His monstrous gaze fixes on Sandra.

" Oh my God! "
Sandra whispers.
She doesn't even realize the blood seeping from her wrist due to the sharpness of the steel. She is that shocked.

" She is the killer's daughter! "
She mumbles.

She remembers how Ophelia, the part-time worker confessed to having strange calls about her father being a murderer.

" I sent her to your aunt's shop! I wanted you to be surrounded by the name 'Ophelia'! "
He says darkly.

" You sent her? Does that mean she is with you? "
Sandra asks.