Trapped Sandra

" What are......."
Sandra starts talking but the call again ends cutting her in the middle.
" Damn psycho! "
She lets out a frustrated scream.

Her frustrated scream grabs the attention of some of the passersby. They look weirdly at her. But she doesn't give importance to them.

Because she is too surprised after what she has just heard. Her phone makes a ping sound notifying her of a newly arrived message. She looks at it. It is from the stalker.
He has given her an address and asked her to go there to find her grandfather.
He has also wished her luck!

Sandra is shocked. She doesn't know her grandfather is alive. Sammy said that after her father's death, he hasn't contacted them for once. It's as if he had severed all ties with Sara's family after the only tie between them who was Jonny, died.
She doesn't even remember seeing him once in her childhood.

Sandra feels strangely bad about all these things. How can someone kill his son?

Her dazed situation makes her unconscious of her surroundings. A car is blaring its horn for a long time. But she doesn't hear anything at all. She is just walking without knowing what to do.

" Sandra! "
Someone grabs her hand suddenly and pulled her towards the sidewalk.
" What were you thinking? You were gonna get yourself killed! "

She confusedly looks at her savior. It is Dean. He is still holding her hands.

A sudden rush of emotion flows through her. She throws her hands around Dean's torso and hugs him on impulse.

" Sandra! Are you okay? "
Dean becomes surprised at her behavior.

" Let me be like this for a minute, Dean. Just stay with me!"
Sandra whispers in his chest.

------------------------------------------------------

Sandra hasn't noticed how long she is in Dean's protective embrace. She is not caring at all that they are standing in the middle of the road. She is just loving how safe she is feeling now.

" Sandra."
Dean whispers.

Sandra doesn't want to get out of this moment. But she had to. She removes her hands.
" Sorry! I don't know what came over me! "
She awkwardly looks at him.

" Hey! It's okay! Come with me."
Dean smiles.

They walk silently until they reach a park. Dean guides Sandra towards a bench and helps her to sit. Dean sits beside her.
Sandra unknowingly puts her head on his shoulder.

" Sandra! Are you okay? "
Dean asks her.
" I was coming to meet you. "

" I am not okay, Dean. I think I never will be! "
She doesn't know why she is unable to stop her mouth. She just keeps pouring her heart out to Dean.

Dean sadly looks at her. He cups her face between his masculine hands and makes her look at him.
" Why are you like this, Sandra? Do you know how it breaks my heart to see you in this state? "

Sandra doesn't reply. She is just looking at those concerned eyes with her lifeless ones.

" I have said it for so long that I am here for you! Always! Why don't you trust me? "
He says sadly.

Sandra removes Dean's hands from her face. Why is she exposing herself like this?
She is not supposed to do it.
" It's nothing, Dean! Just some work pressure! I am just being overdramatic!"
She tries to laugh. But it looks so fake.

Dean sighs.
" I don't think you are. Anyways, I wanted to tell you something. "

Sandra looks curious.
" Of course! Say it, please! "