Rise of A New Misunderstanding

" Now you see Sandra, why do I say that I killed my son? "
Robert Fields whispers.
" Because I may haven't killed him on my own but I had given the enemy a golden chance to kill him. I made a terrible mistake by being drunk that day! "
He starts crying.

" So, it was Richard Wood all along! The Ophelia! "
Sandra's shocked voice is barely audible.

Sandra doesn't know what to say or to do now. Why does her life is taking such turns?
Richard Wood? He is the stalker?
The guy who claims to love Sammy,
the wonderful actor who pretends to feel guilty.

" Oh my God! "
Sandra's hand flies to her mouth.
" He is Amelia's father! "

" Sandra? "
Robert Fields asks his granddaughter who is just stuck in one place for a long time.

" How did you communicate with him, dear? Why? He never exposes himself like this! Why did he tell you about Jonny's killer?"
He throws all these questions toward her.

Seeing Sandra silent, he starts saying again,
" He knows if you come here, he will get exposed! I mean he knows that I will blurt the truth seeing you! Still, why did he do that? "

This is the same thing Sandra is thinking. Why did the stalker tell her the truth that was gonna lead her to his real identity? Why?

Suddenly Mr. Fields feels panic seizing him. He feels afraid for Sandra. For her safety.
" Sandra, dear! Stop communicating with him! I don't know why but I think he is playing a very big game again!"
He starts shivering.

" Run, Sandra! Run away from him! He will kill you! "
He says loudly, looking at Sandra.

" But I am already in his trap, Grandpa!"
Sandra looks at him with tearful eyes.

" Grandpa!"
Robert Fields starts crying again.
" You called me Grandpa! "

Sandra smilingly walks toward her grandfather; a long-lost family member from her father's side.

She comes near him and hugs him.
" Of course! What should I call my grandfather then? "

" Oh, Sandra! "
Mr.Fields isn't able to stop his cry.
" How I wanted to hold you, to play with you, to love you! But he took everything from me! Every chance to live a happy life! "
Sandra can feel him shaking.

" I know! He is evil! Stop crying, Grandpa! I am here now! "
She tries to assure this old who is guilt-ridden for more than twenty years.

Mr. Fields leaves Sandra and stands from the sofa. He has been sitting all the time she is here. He asks her softly,
" But why are you in his trap? He promised me he will let you live! "

" He didn't lie! He did let me live! He just didn't let me live like a human! "
Sandra says sarcastically.

" Run away from him, dear! Please! "
He begs with urgency.

" How can I, Grandpa? When I have so many lives at stake? I need to save them from this monster! "
She looks at him with determination.

" You are like Jonny! Always fighting for your loved ones!"
He chuckles sadly.

He again sits on the sofa and this time Sandra sits beside him.

" Sandra."
Robert Fields speaks.
" Tell Sara that I am sorry! I never said this even after all the wrong things I said and thought about her."

Sandra becomes surprised.
" You don't know? Mom is dead, Grandpa!"
She softly says,
" She committed suicide because she couldn't handle Dad's death! "

" What! "
Mr. Fields looks shocked.
" She is dead! Oh my God! I didn't know this!"

He starts crying again.
" You don't know how many efforts I gave to punish Richard. But he would always outrun me. I tried to meet with Sara also. But he then sent me a video where he was walking with you and Sara; they were talking with each other!"
He stops for a second.