Lonely But Not Lonely?

"Two coffees on table no 2!"
Someone screams.

"Coming!"
Sandra replies loudly.

She is still living in the same house but not alone. Her aunt, Sammy Jefferson who is in her mid-forties started living with her after her parents died.

The only good thing Sandra thinks that happened till now after the tragedy is her aunt. Because of her, Sandra continued her studies. She found the strength to carry on with her life.
Sandra was not financially stable when her parents died. Then the angel-like aunt Sammy took her in and helped her to live.

Aunt Sammy has a bakery shop,
Sara & Sammy's Smile. Her aunt lets her work there as she doesn't want to be a freeloader. So, she helps her aunt like an employee and takes a salary for that.
She thinks she is big enough to be responsible for her necessities. She never wants to be a burden on her aunt.

Sammy loves Sandra unconditionally. She feels close to her dead sister when she talks to Sandra.
Sandra is like a mirror image of her beautiful mother. She has beautiful brunette hair which looks great with her gorgeous skin, just like Sara. She's got mysterious blue eyes like her father though.
Sammy has bonded well with Sandra over the past few years. They behave like mother and daughter now.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sandra never forgets her parents; even now when she is having chats with her co-worker and best friend Amelia Johnson.

"Are you even listening to me, girl? I am disappointed now!"
Amelia huffs cutely.

Sandra looks at her childish friend,
"Sorry, Amy! What were you saying?"

"You didn't listen to me at all!"
Amelia glares helplessly at Sandra.

"Please, Amy! It won't happen again!"
Sandra makes puppy dog eyes.

"Damn it, Sandy! I can't remain angry with you for thirty seconds properly!"
Amelia sighs, making Sandra laugh loudly.

Amelia calls Sandra Sandy, a nickname she thinks suits her a lot.

They both study at the same university, Warrior High University. Sandra is a major in medicine. She wants to save people's lives. How she wishes she could save her parents too!
Amelia on the other hand is a major in literature.

"Anyways, I was talking about our picnic. We were supposed to hang out in the afternoon. Did you change your mind or what?"
Amelia suspiciously looks at her best friend.
"No. Pick me up at 3."
Sandra assures her.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Sam. I am going to hang out with Amy today. Can I go?"
Sandra asks her aunt.

"Of course, sweetie!"
Sammy nods. She loves her niece a lot.

Sometimes she hears Sandra talking to the stars. She knows how painful it is for a girl to lose her parents at such a small age.

"Thanks, Sam!"
Sandra hugs her aunt.

"How beautiful you look when you smile, Sandra!"
Sammy thinks, looking at her niece.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Wow!
It's really beautiful, Amy!"
Sandra looks amazed, seeing the area.

"It had to be. 'Cause I chose it."
Amelia gives Sandra a smug look.

Sandra rolls her eyes at Amelia who is still boasting about her choice.

They are in their picnic spot. It's a beautiful jungle with colors flowing everywhere!
They start enjoying the mild breeze that is caressing their skin. It feels heavenly. They decide to return soon before it becomes night.

-------------------------------------------------------

Amelia lives two blocks away from Sandra's house. They were walking together discussing random topics. Sandra then drops Amelia and starts walking alone.

Her house is not so far. Still, she feels lonely.
She doesn't want to be alone for a long time. She starts remembering the tragedy that happened in front of her.
She can't forget the face of her dead father.
She still clearly remembers the blood in her mother's hand...
Flooding in the room...
Beneath the door...
Until it reached her feet!

"Stop thinking all these, Sandra!"
She scolds herself.

"Hi!"
Someone screams behind her.

Sandra becomes surprised by this sudden presence. She quickly looks back and asks with confusion,
"Shawn? What are you doing here?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi, beautiful readers!!!
How are you all? 😍😍😍

So, how was the chapter?🤔🤔🤔
Do you remember who Shawn is?

Share your opinions with me!!!☺

Stay safe!

Do vote, comment, and share!!!😍😍😍

-Love-
💕 Your Friendly Author, Fariha!💕