Chapter 17

Jane managed to finish her work by 5:30 and leave. On her way home Frank called her and they agreed on meeting at the sports bar close to the Alfa building at 8. Once home, she opened a bottle of white wine and had a glass while she was drawing a bath for herself. She deserved it after the busy week she had had. The water was warm and relaxing, the smell soothing and Jane could feel the stress leaving her body. She smiled to herself, it just took a warm bath to make her feel good, oh yes, she was an easy to please girl. Someone knocked on her door. Jane didn't get up. She figured whoever it was, it was not for her, but the knocking turned into banging and ringing of the doorbell. Jane got up, put on her robe. She was so upset she didn't ask who was at the door and when she opened it, she was not happy with herself.

"How can I help you now, Mr. Henderson? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see if it's true" and he walked into her apartment.

"OMG! You are insane, you know that? What now, am I fucking your brother, or maybe sleeping with you father, or maybe you have a step-brother I am fucking with? What the hell am I doing now?"

"You are going out on a date"-he was getting closer to her and she had to retreat a couple of steps back.

"So what?!  It's none of your business."-her mind was saying stay away, but her body was happy to see him. All Jane wanted was for him to kiss her again. She couldn't believe how much she had actually missed him.

"Yes it is" he was close "I want to touch you, and fuck you, and have you come in my mouth" he was standing in front of her and he was leaning over, but instead of kissing her mouth his lips placed gentle kisses all over Jane's face and her neck-"If you needed fun, why didn't you come to me? I will be more than happy to lend you my dick and make you come numerous times."

He was biting her ear and opened her robe." I will kiss you all over, suck on your nipples, hard at first, because they have been torturing me at night, and then I will go lower..."

"No, don't talk to me like that", his right hand was between her legs again and his fingers were caressing her. Jane was so tangled in his words she hadn't even realized that until he pushed them inside of her "... I don't want you, I told you already... you are my boss... and I cannot have an affair with my... boss" her body was melting, what's wrong with her? He was moving his fingers faster and Jane was about to come again. "I hate you; you hear me Nick... I hate you!" Jane said it while she was coming, he kissed her and had her up again. This time he carried her to the bedroom.

"I know, I hate you too for making me think about you all the time. But you drive me crazy and the only thing I can think of is how I will make you scream my name and you will not think of Frank while I am doing it. I love hearing my name on your lips. I need you; I need to sink myself deep inside of you and make you come so hard you will forget about everybody else."-he pushed Jane over the bed, the robe was on her sides and she was naked in front of him. Once he stripped her from her robe, he looked at her and the desire she saw in his eyes scared her a little. He undressed in a matter of seconds, pulled her towards him, flipped her over and once he bent her over and was between her legs sank deep inside of her. It was raw, it was primal, it was fucking.  Jane couldn't stop the moans. She screamed like never before. The pleasure was insulting. He was big and hard; it was so stimulating that she came again on his third thrust. "Why do you feel so good, ha? ... Oh, you will make me come just convulsing around my cock. Why can't I stop thinking about you?" he pulled her hair and made her kiss him. Once he felt the need in her lips matching his, he slowed down and pulled out. He flipped her over and sunk deep inside of her again, but this time he kept his eyes on hers. "I need you... I need you" he wasn't fucking anymore; it was something different, she could see it in his eyes. Jane could hear he was almost there too. And then she felt him coming while kissing her. They stayed like that on the side of the bed for a while. He was half standing on the side of the bed propped over her and she was trying to get her pulse to calm down under his body, trying to forgive her for these moments of weakness that kept happening. This wasn't like her; she didn't need someone like him, so passionate and bossy, and demanding.

Jane tried to get away from him, she was almost at the other end of the bed, when he jumped on top of it and pulled her back in.

"Where do you think you are going? We are not done here" he was on top of her in no time and when he opened her legs she looked down and saw he was hard again, "That's all you, baby"- that's when Jane gave up.

"OK, Ok I will admit we are attracted to each other, but this cannot continue past tonight, let's have some fun tonight and we will go back to working together like nothing has happened and we will never talk about it again." He leaned over her and kissed her with passion she hasn't felt before from him, not lust, not insult, just pure hunger.

"Do you really think you can do that?" he pushed inside of her, deep, until he couldn't push further anymore. "Don't you understand, this is not forgettable" and he pulled out, all of it. "Can you honestly say you can forget what is happening right now?" he continued moving in and out, slowly at first, looking into her eyes, looking into her soul. The rhythm was getting faster, he would go deep and pull out, Jane couldn't look away, there was something so intimate of watching them connect. He opened her legs wider, grabbed her knees, pulled himself closer and kissed her.

Right then she realized why there were so many women in his life. If he looked at each one of them the same way he was looking at her right at that moment, no one had a shot of escaping his charisma. And she knew she was one of them and couldn't fight it anymore. She was going to give herself one night with him and figure out the rest the next morning.