Chapter 18

It was almost 5 am and Nick couldn't sleep. Jane was sleeping next to him naked; her face was on his chest. After the night they had had together he knew one thing for sure. One night would not be enough, he wanted more. He needed more. And he was hard again from just thinking about it. He lifted her head and kissed her. She woke up with an unhappy noise, but when he moved between her legs and started kissing his way down, she smiled and started laughing. Her taste was pure heroin to his senses, he knew he couldn't give it up. He moved up and flipped her over. Bent her knees and moved between her legs. He was biting her back and moved lower. Biting and kissing he got to her core. Her body was responding without Jane knowing it. Her ass was in the air, she felt like a cat in heat. He was kissing and licking, and sucking. He pushed his fingers inside of her while licking her butthole and that did it for her. She was screaming with pleasure, which was like music to his ears, and when she came, Nick almost came with her. Jane couldn't recognize the person she had become. She got up with a seductive smile, pushed him back and straddled him while he was still sitting on the bed, adjusting herself on top of his rock hard dick. She was moving like a nymph and he was drunk on her. They came together and fell on the bed.

After a while she said:

"This was the last time. We agreed upon that."

"I didn't agree to anything" he was between her legs again." I know we didn't start on the best terms, and that I am not an easy person to be around, but I know I can make you happy if you allow me to" he was hard already-"not only in bed..." and he pushed deep-"Let's face it, I am God in bed," and he smiled" but outside of bed as well... You are mine and after last night I hope you can see that... Also, I will not share you with anybody, so you might as well give up now" they were both breathless by then.

"You cannot forbid me to go out with whoever I want, I didn't agree to... being in a relationship with you and plus... Oh, this is do good...even if we were in one, it wouldn't mean I am yours, I am not a piece ...of property. Sex ...OMG... it's not enough to keep two ...people together." She was moaning and trying to concentrate. Nick pulled out and moved one of her legs by his head without giving her a chance to retrieve.

"You are right" Nick was deep inside her again, his favorite place in the entire world, "That would not..."- he kept moving, she was close, he could see it in her eyes and right at the edge, he continued" but if we get married and I put a really big rock on your finger, every guy out there will know you are mine and you will have to stay with me" The thought of having her, possessing her made him come and spread his seed deep inside of her. He had never thought of himself as possessive, but when it came to Jane anything was possible.

They both fell asleep after that. Nick woke up at around 9 am. He couldn't even remember the last time he had slept in so late. She was still sleeping, so he smiled and got up. He called Harry Winston and went in before they opened. He was determined to get her a really big rock, his primal possessional feelings really wanted him to show everyone she is taken and she is his, but once he was shown around, he picked an emerald-cut emerald with trilliant-shaped diamond side stones, set in platinum. It was perfect for her; he saw it and it reminded him of her eyes.