Epilogue

One year later.

They were in Nick's apartment, their apartment now. The wedding was over and they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Her wedding dress was already on the floor.

"I still can't believe you didn't want to go to a hotel on our wedding night"- Nick was sucking on one of her nipples, while moving her bra cup underneath her breasts "... and this garter belt you have on right now can put me in a lunatic asylum." He pulled her underwear down, but left her belt on "Oh, the things I would do to you right now... don't take off your shoes!" He felt like a teenager about to have his first sex act. His voice was demanding and desperate at the same time.

Jane smiled and moved on top of the bed. Lying across the bed on her back with her head towards him, she moved closer to the edge and looked up at him.

"First, I need you to undress" She started touching her breasts pinching her nipples. She lifted her right hand and sucked on her two fingers and moved them down her body until she reached her pussy. With a sensual smile, she pushed them inside of her very slowly while looking at his eyes. "Second, I need you to come closer so I can suck on you balls and on your dick." Nick was shaking with desire, he sucked in a breath.

"Oh, I love it when you talk dirty to me" he got close to her head and pushed his hard dick in her mouth. At first, he was hesitant, but once she took him in her throat, she released a wild animal "...If you continue taking my dick like that I might not last" he was pushing it deeper and deeper, fucking her mouth. He knew he will not last long so he bent his knee on the bed and went down on her. "Let's level the field" They both came shortly after, which gave them more time of love making for the rest of the night.

The next day was the first anniversary of their third date. He had taken her to the roof of their building. It was decorated with lights and roses, there was a table set for two. They had dinner and talked and danced for hours. He went down on one knee and proposed. The best present Jane could think of giving him for their anniversary was the news she was pregnant.