🔷 18 - The Hangout 🔷

"Waaaaaah!" Angin squealed, then smiled brightly. "Come on, big brother! Come on! Come on!" He excitedly chanted, as he was already at the doorway, waiting for his big brother.

"Okay, okay. Hold on, Angin." Air said, chuckling slightly as he made his way towards the exit of the house.

"You boys have fun! Remember to keep an eye on your little brother, understand Air?" Their mother stated, making the water elemental to obediently nod in response.

"Come on, big brother!" The cheerful wind elemental exclaimed, taking his big brother's hand and pulled it slightly, too eager for the both of them to already go and bond with each other.

Air sighed lightly, smiling down at his little brother afterwards. "Alright. Calm down, my little breeze." He said, gently holding his little brother's hand and finally started walking together.

"So, what do you like? Ice cream, cotton candies or... some of your favorite desserts?" The light blue capped boy questioned, glancing down at his young brother.

Angin looked up at his big brother, a warm smile plastered on his face. "I don't want those." He replied, then embraced his water elemental brother afterwards. "I want you. I'd rather spend my time with you than wasting my time getting high with those diabetic foods."

The wind elemental's response made Air laughed softly, returning back his little brother's hug afterwards. "What did you eat earlier that made you smart like this?" Air asked, looking down at Angin as he chuckled. His young brother only laughed cheekily in response.

"Okay, Angin. Come on. Let's don't waste this moment."

<> <=> <>

"Woohoo!" The wind elemental whooped, and laughed vigorously. He was actually riding a water bubble, created by his one and only water elemental big brother, Air. The latter on the other hand, was also riding his made-up water bubble behind his little brother, with him controlling his own power as well.

"Okay, that's enough for a few good minutes. I can't waste much of my energy for this. Plus, these powers of mine are used only when it's necessary." Air stated, disappearing the water bubble afterwards with just a snap of his fingers.

"Oh man," Angin awed. "Honestly, I'm just so eager to use my power but the only problem is—"

"You don't know how to summon it. Well, it's best if you still hadn't have them. If you'd already have them, you might cause some danger, and also, maybe you can't control them the first time you use it. Trust me, I've been there, and I don't want you ending up hurting yourself." Air softly said, staring at his little brother worriedly.

His little brother only heaved a heavy sigh, slowly nodding in agreement afterwards. "Okay.." He replied, pursing his lips.

The water elemental smiled, patting his younger brother's head. "Don't worry, you'll get them one day. Just, not now." He gently said, grinning.

"Hey, Air!" A familiar voice greeted Air, making him turn to look at that person afterwards. When he spotted the figure, his eyes widened in surprise, with a wide grin forming his lips.

"Hey!" Air greeted back. "I didn't know you would be here too, Cahaya!" He stated, chuckling as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "What are you doing here anyways?"

His light elemental friend scoffed, crossing both of his arms on his chest. "Just walking around with my little brother. Nothing special about that." He answered, playfully rolling his eyes afterwards.

"Is this a coincidence or..?" The light blue capped boy asked, chuckling lightly once more. "We were also hanging out with my little brother, Angin here at the park." He said, grinning. "Well, I got bored in the end but then, it was a miracle that you came out of nowhere."

Cahaya laughed at his last statement. "Oh, please."

Meanwhile, Angin was just near his big brother, listening to their conversation. A shock expression was plastered on his face when he heard the second thing he said. He felt his heart dropped when he heard that his big brother was bored all along when they hang out with each other earlier.

No, it broke his heart. He thought his big brother was already happy just by spending some time with him. Oh, how he was so wrong about it.

The wind elemental just sighed sadly, his shoulders dropping then turned his back from his big brother, walking away afterwards. His head was hung low, gazing at the ground gloomily as what his older brother just said kept on repeating and echoing inside his head.

"You're bored when you're with me? Okay then, if that's the case, I won't bother you to even hang out with me anymore..." He muttered, as he held back the tears that were starting to form from his eyes.

Angin then looked up from the ground, his eyes were suddenly opened widely when he saw someone familiar from a distance. That's when until, he recognised him. He felt a positive energy running through him after seeing that certain person he saw.

"Api! You're here too!" He exclaimed, as he ran towards the said person.

"Angin?!" Api exclaimed as well, looking at his best friend in disbelief.

When Angin made his way towards the fire element, he gave him a warm, bear hug. "I didn't expect to see you here at all!" He stated, chuckling afterwards.

The crimson-eyed boy chuckled along, returning back the hug. "Me neither!" He stated, smiling as he sighed happily. The two, young friends then broke the hug, facing each other with genuine smiles.

"What are you doing here?" Api asked, as he crossed his arms on his chest and shifted his feet.

"My brother and I were hanging out, well... supposed to, until..." The cyan blue capped boy sighed deeply, as he slowly looked at his big brother, Air talking with Api's big brother, Cahaya. His brown eyes then became gloomy, looking down at the ground in dismal.

"Oh," The fire elemental furrowed his eyebrows, his lips pursing. "Well, same thing happened to me..." He stated, chuckling but in a pained way. "Well, I got used to it, but I never said it doesn't hurt."

The wind elemental hummed, shaking the negative thoughts in his mind as he faced Api with a happy smile. "You know what? Let's just don't mind them. At least, we get to hang out with each other, right?" He asked, his face filled with determination. "So, let's hang out on our own instead."

The red capped boy then smiled back, nodding in agreement afterwards. "You're right." He stated, as his smile widened.

"Let's go!"