7 | STARS

i don't need words,

hold hands instead of promises

- long slow distance, nct 127

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Haechan is busy thanking his supporters for coming as he flashes them smiles, and taking goods from them

supporters for coming as he flashes them smiles, and taking goods from them.

Hanbyul taps her foot on the ground, looking at him from underneath the tent as she notices how happy he looks at the moment.

A fire ignites her whole body when she sees how kind Haechan is to the girls, letting them take pictures of him and even handshakes him.

She sighs, looking away and brushing the feelings off her. She lights up her phone, noticing a text from Yerin.

Yerin
Don't get your ass home so early. According to Jeno, he's cool.

Hanbyul scoffs, rolling her eyes but her cheeks says the opposite, as if she put on some blusher on them.

Jeno is at the dorm, am I right?

Yerin
Unfortunately, yes and we are drunk.

How tf does he passed the security -.-

Yerin
Jeno, my man is capable, gotta blast.

Hanbyul flinches when she feels a presence next to her making her cheeks crimsoned when she realizes the close approximate between them, immediately she takes a step back.

Haechan smirks, straightening his back and arms crossed. "Looks like you'll have to spend the night with me,"

Hanbyul is left shocked as Haechan already walked to his car. She catches up with him quickly once she regains her composure, trying to calm herself.

Haechan opens the door for her and she awkwardly utters a slow thanks. She puts on her own seatbelt, eyes on the boy who cooly walks to his side of the car and she takes note of how good his car smell, just like him.

Haechan settles on his seat and presses the button to his car engine, making it roar to life. Hanbyul holds the seat belt tightly and that didn't go unnoticed by him.

He deeply chuckles, turning his head to the girl next to him, "I follow the street rules when it's not for street racing. Relax,"

Haechan smiles fade when he notices the slight fear in her eyes and he feels like getting himself on his knees, begging for forgiveness.

He wants her to feel safe with him and he wrote a mental note to drive at a safe speed and besides that, he can also spend more time with her in his car.