32 | EVERYTHING WITH YOU

let's run until we lost our breath,

don't hesitate, hold my hand.

- best day ever, haechan,chenle, jisung

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

even if you hate a/n please read my lovely message in the next chapter!

here we go, the final!

She didn't expect when he said he'll take her out on a date, it'll be on the cliff—where they first stargaze, with a picnic blanket sprawled on the ground

She didn't expect when he said he'll take her out on a date, it'll be on the cliff—where they first stargaze, with a picnic blanket sprawled on the ground. Her mouth fell agape when he opened up his boot, revealing a variety of snacks and chocolates.

Sure, romantic but at 4 am?

She thought it would be a cuddle in bed but she ain't going to complain.

Hanbyul settles down on the blanket, plopping down a pillow on her lap and Haechan takes the chance to lay his head on it. He laughs at Byul pinching his nose playfully.

"You planned it all, didn't you?" A beautiful smile etched on her lips as her eyes are lost in his sparkly ones.

Is it possible that he looks more ethereal tonight?

He chuckles, a smile sits handsomely on his appearance. "What can I do? I want to spoil you with my money and what's wrong with early breakfast?"

"You should at least get some sandwich instead of chocolates," She rolls her eyes, disagreeing on the unhealthy food he picked.

"Oh," He gaped in realization, "Should we go get some?"

Hanbyul chuckles, "No, it's okay. This would do, maybe next time," Haechan is a grinning mess, the corner of his eyes crinkled, "So you want to have the next time?" He said teasingly.

Hanbyul looks away, heat rushes up to her cheeks, realizing that she revealed that she is expecting more in the future, for the both of them. Haechan sits up, turning her to face him. "I'm glad now I know how you feel," He couldn't help but flash her his teeth.

He caught her hand in his, intertwining them, eyes shifting to the magnificent view ahead of them and she followed. Hanbyul appreciates his effort to make a little date for them in this quiet area, though he must be tired from all the racing.

It feels like the world is theirs.

Haechan deeply exhales, taking out something from his jacket and Hanbyul's eyes widen at the sight of the small box.

A couple ring.

Her eyes grew as they met his, "Is this the day you finally propose to me to be your girlfriend?" Haechan lets out a big laugh, echoing through the surrounding.