22 | BACK IN YOUR ARMS

i can even hear your breathing sound since we're this close,

i wish time would stop like this.

-love song, nct 127

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Yerin gave Haechan Byul's address and asked him to check on her since she's currently not in the country

Byul hasn't answered any calls and texts and now he found himself gawking over the big house in front of his parked car, gaping at it. She lives in this mansion-like-house?!

Haechan fishes out for his phone, reading over the texts between him and Yerin.

YERIN
her room is on the left side of the house and you can see a tall tree nearby. if you are desperate, climb up and jump to her balcony. that's how I usually sneak in.

Haechan softly hits his head on the headrest, contemplating whether to break in or not. He blinks his eyes rapidly, sighing. But I still want to meet her.

Nevertheless, now he stands right in front of the tall tree. Exhaling, he looks up to figure out which branches that could support his weight.

Cracking his knuckles, he reaches to the biggest and lowest branch, huffing and puffing as he makes it to another and another. Finally crouching on the biggest branch, right in front of Byul's balcony.

Chewing his lips, now he hesitates to jump to the balcony or not. Byul still has her lights on despite almost 3.30 a.m. Shit- I might get sued for trespassing.

He bites his inner cheek, deciding that he should just head home but it was at that moment he saw Byul, coming out from her bathroom, wide-eyed when noticing Haechan perched up on the tree branch. He gulps nervously.

Byul quickens her pace to the balcony, opening up the glass door. "Haechan?" She half-whispered. "What are you doing there?"

"U-um, stargazing?"

Hanbyul broke into a light chuckle, making him relieved, knowing that she's fine and standing right in front of him. "Are you gonna let me stargazing here or let me in?"

Hanbyul giggles, shaking her head. "I'm not sure if you get the best view of stargazing inside but you are welcome in, just be quiet,"

Haechan jumps off the branch, landing safely on her balcony. She opens the door wide for him. Dusting his hands on his jeans, he then looked into her sparkly eyes. He misses that.

Her eyes always seem like holding the whole universe whenever she has her eyes on him and he loves that view.

"What are you staring at, come in quick!" Byul drags him by the wrist, forcing him to sit on her soft bed while she leans against her study table.