10 | EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN STORY

i'll show you the world, from now on

i'll show you, just hold my hand,

follow me over that sky.

- highway to heaven, nct 127

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

disclaimer : mentions of blood, operation and some deep thoughts

Hanbyul had made it clear to him that she doesn't want to go anywhere and she doesn't feel like moving nor going back to her studies

He thought a nice air at Hangang River to watch sunset together would be great to calm her down but it started to pour when they arrived, forcing them to stay in the car.

Both of them relax in their seats as they listen to the soft lo-fi music playing on Haechan's playlist. They watch the windshield clearing the raindrop on the glass at a constant speed as their thoughts are everywhere.

Hanbyul's phone rings. She lets out a sigh when she takes a look at the ID. Haechan unintentionally peaked over the ID and his heart saddened.

He remembered seeing the name on Sir Cho's wedding card before Hanbyul's name.

Im Jaebum

ACCEPT | DECLINE

Haechan cocks his head slightly when she chooses to ignore the call, letting it ring. Haechan didn't intend to be a busybody but something must have been going on between the couple, he thought.

"Is something wrong?" Haechan's voice almost like a whisper but the girl heard him. Hanbyul's lips press into a thin line as she shakes her head.

"Then why are you ignoring him? He must be worried about you, it's raining,"

"I am not his responsibility, don't worry." Hanbyul sighs, fluttering her eyes close as the ringing tone dies down.

Haechan is flustered at her statements and he tries to stifle his scream, 'does that mean they are not a couple all this time?'

But Haechan chose to just nod, staring at her serene state. The sound of rain and the background music manages to pacify her and she feels sleepy after crying for some time.

"You must have thought he's my boyfriend, right?" Hanbyul inquired him, making him stumble on his words. She flutters her eyes open, leaning her head to the side and as she expected, Haechan is still staring at her.

He doesn't look away when they make eye contact. She felt something about his strong gaze on her that successfully makes her feel alive again and she hopes it will stay like that.