16 | SHE GOT AN ATTITUDE

stop caring about other peoples thoughts, this is originally you,

whatever anybody says i'm gonna do gotta do.

- mad city, nct 127

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

tw!! if you are not comfortable with blades and blood, please do not read the italics. i tried to not describe it that much though.

 i tried to not describe it that much though

[some of you requested this gif]

Donghyuck hissed when the sharp blade slowly traced up and down along his left arm, his lips swollen from kisses.

"More?" Jieun said into his ears, making all hairs on his body stand tall. "Shit- noona," He grunted. Jieun lowly chuckled, satisfied with his reaction.

Jieun strangled the boy's hips, leaning in as she captured Donghyuck's lips with hers. He breathed heavily, allowing a shameless cry leaving his chest.

He grimaced at the sudden pain on his arms. Pulling away, his eyes grew at the sight of blood trickling down and Jieun giggled.

He was about to whine but Jieun knew him like an open book, all he needed was compliments.

"Damn hyuck. You are so hot,"

His heart swelled at that, ignoring the warm red liquid as his eyes bore into hers. He placed his other hand at the back of her neck, drawing her closer to him as their breath fanned each other's face.

"Tell me more, noona,"

The girl hummed, grinning. "One awesome and handsome ass, you look so good and I'm glad you are mine," She pauses, tracing the blade further down while the other one caresses his soft hair. Donghyuck shivered.

"You are a good boy, always listening to me,"

He scowled as Jieun scraped the blade deeper into his skin. "Shit-" Donghyuck muttered under his breath, throwing his head back against the wall.

"Race against Soobin this weekend,"

Haechan shot his head up, eyes locked with the girl as she wiped the sharp tool on his shirt. "What?"

"You know you look extra hotter while concentrating on the road. I want to see that,"

Haechan gulped nervously at the numerous compliments he received and his eyes softened up. Using his uninjured hand to brush away the strands of hair in her face, he tilted his head slightly.