27 | BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER

this excitement i feel for the first time,

the starlight that i've been waiting for so long.

- elevator, nct 127

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Her room is dark despite it is just 8 p

Her room is dark despite it is just 8 p.m. and Haechan is worried sick since she hasn't replied to any of his messages.

He sighs, finally made up his mind, opening his car door, and locking it right after to sneak in again.

Despite being told by his brain not to do it, and give her some space, his heart couldn't help but longing for her.

He told himself, he'll just return her bag and then he'll head back immediately.

Creeping right past the main door, he slung her bag on his shoulder. He had checked them, and he's shocked to see that she carries a pile of papers that look like their family business and he knows it's important to her.

His heart accelerates the moment he starts climbing on the tree, by now, he has memorized which branch to hang up.

He has no thoughts, only wanting to see her. He fails to notice the tears slowly rolling down his cheeks, the closer he is, the guiltier he felt.

He lets out a low grunt when he jumps onto her balcony, only to find it is locked. He bites on his lower lips, looking around desperately and he notices a small box next to the vase.

Crouching down, he opened it and he never felt so smart. Byul has a hidden key in there, probably for Yerin.

Carefully, he inserts the key into the keyhole, slowly pulling the glass door only enough for him to enter.

He squints his eyes to the darkroom, only having fairy lights to illuminate the whole room.

He saw her small frame on the bed, knees brought up close to her chest, breaths even, indicating she's deep in sleep.

His mind constantly tells him to get out but his feet don't listen to it, nor it cares.

Swallowing the thick lump in his throat, he crouches down next to her, his fingers gently brushing her hair that has fallen onto her face to get a better view.

His heart clenches upon seeing the cut on her cheek, she has treated them but it still hurts him, he knows the cause.

He bits his lips as another tear threatens to fall. Haechan flutters shut his eyes close, resting his head on the soft bed.

He couldn't help let out a soft cry, he doesn't know why he becomes so weak whenever it comes to her.

He keeps on muttering quiet apologies until gentle caresses land on his hair.