25 | RUN, LEE HAECHAN

the atmosphere is so hot like a rocket,

just 10 seconds left till it explodes.

- firetruck, nct 127

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Soobin had Donghyuck's collar in his grip, knuckles turning white out of anger

Soobin had Donghyuck's collar in his grip, knuckles turning white out of anger. He could see the fumes coming out from Soobin, "Why the fuck did you put the blame on me?" The boy seethed.

Donghyuck was shaking, eyes looking everywhere but Soobin, avoiding the boy's intense gaze.

"Answer me, Lee fucking Donghyuck," His voice low. Donghyuck flinched when Soobin raised a fist up in the air, but it never touched him, yet, the boy was waiting for his answer.

"I can't, okay? I can't let my parents fly back here just to see their problematic child!" A tear escaped his eye, his voice cracked.

Soobin scoffed, poking his inner cheek with his tongue, "Then you expect my parents to let me go easily just because they don't have to fly here?"

Donghyuck had a hard time to swallow the lump in his throat, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't think that far,"

The other boy's blood boils upon hearing that and the punch eventually landed on Hyuck's cheeks making him stumbled backward, palm cupping his burning cheek.

Soobin instantly hovered over the vulnerable one, grabbing Donghyuck's collar once again, pouncing violently.

"Choi Soobin, stop!" Both turned their heads to the voices- Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun.

Soobin squinted his eyes, scoffing yet again as he glared at them before shifting his gaze to the boy underneath him.

"Now you have such nice friends, go ahead and ditch me, you selfish betrayer bastard,"

He harshly threw Donghyuck on the ground, pushing past the three boys, leaving the high school's rooftop.

Jaemin immediately went to Donghyuck's aid, checking for his bloodied cheeks and lips. "What was that about?" Renjun frowned deeply, arms crossing around his torso.

The tears that Donghyuck had been trying to hold deceived him, cascading down his face uncontrollably.

Jaemin comforted his friend, drying away the tears flowing nonstop.

Donghyuck looked away from them, words stuck in his throat and his mouth never felt this heavy.

He wasn't capable of telling the truth even to them, his closest friend before he's friends with Soobin.