S E Q U E L P T 2

feels like i'm dreaming with my eyes open,

people say that this is what love is like.

- my page, nct dream

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Dongyul frowns, "You said you are the best meat griller, what happened to those?" She points out to the one plate being ignored by the whole family, looking burnt and inedible at the other table

Donghae and Donghyun both look at each other before a playful grin smears on their faces, singing along to a tune.

"Donghyuck and Hanbyul sitting under a tree, kissing each other," The twins making kissy faces, copying what they saw earlier.

The whole family burst out laughing, voices echoing through the lively garden. The couple has a hard time looking up, keeping their head down as embarrassment wash over them.

Haechan's mother reaches Hanbyul's hand, cupping them, and a warm smile plaster on her face."Don't be shy, Hanbyul. It's good to know someone dearly loves Donghyuck. Thank you,"

Hanbyul replies with a smile, a sudden feeling of comfort fill her heart, she feels like home—where she never feels it.

"No, thank you for allowing us, Mummy,"

Mummy. That's what Haechan's mother wants to be called by her and she's grateful everyone is so welcoming of her, not even a pity look when she told her family background. Not even a judgemental look when she told them she dropped out of college.

Everything feels so nice, so right.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The clock strikes midnight when Haechan suggests for their own sweet time in the garden, to stargaze. Both settling in the hammock.

He rests his head on her shoulder, hair tickles her neck as he wraps his arm around her, holding her close to him, emitting a warm heat between them.

Their eyes staring at the night sky as serene falls over them. The calm beating of Byul's heart almost lulled him to sleep as his fingers fiddles with his necklace she wore.

"Hey," She softly taps on his arm making him turn his head up to look up at her as she looks down. "Were you about to sleep? I'm sorry,"

"No, it's okay. I was actually waiting for you, you have something in your mind, right?" He softly pepper kisses on her collarbone making her shudder at the contact.

Hanbyul plays with his soft locks, humming as she exhales deeply. Her other hand reaches out to his, intertwining their fingers and he automatically rubs her knuckles soothingly.