S E Q U E L P T 1

this fluttering feeling,

i'm so lucky to have found you.

- summer 127, nct 127

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Lee Donghae! Pass it over here!"

"Don't be stupid Donghae! Hyuck is our opponent!" Donghyun shouts at the confused boy. Slightly nodding his head to his twin, Donghyun passes the ball, and Donghae kicks it straight to the goal post.

Both the twins run around the garden as they laugh over pouted Hyuck.

The joyful boys eventually attack the older with hugs making three of them a giggling mess in their flowery garden.

The hot sun blaring on them, burning their skins, but they could care less, finally got to spend time together this summer and Haechan was beyond euphoric about that. 

His gaze adverts to his parents on the balcony of their bungalow, his father's arm wraps around his mother lovingly, a grin plastered on their faces as they watch the siblings.

"Lee Haechan!" 

The melanin boy turns his head to the voice, a wider smile stretches out on his lips. Releasing his grip from the boys, he runs to his girlfriend, scooting her up in his arms as he spins her around.

Hanbyul screams at the unexpected twirl and her hands tighten around his neck as they both fall into a fit of laughter. 

Dongyul rolls her eyes, witnessing the lover. She beeps the car lock, carrying all the groceries bags herself to the table. "I swear we just went to the store for 30 minutes," Dongyul mutters under her breath but she is paid no attention by the two.

Haechan carefully places Hanbyul back on the ground, arms still wrapped around her securely. "I miss you," He whispers, scrunching his nose cutely. 

He badly wants to give her a peck.

Honestly, he didn't mind his siblings watching them doing PDA but his parents are within eye distance which will make it awkward for him later, he'll get teased.

Hanbyul rolls her eyes at his dramatic statement. She pushes him lightly, walking over to Haechan's younger sister, trying to help out by bringing the groceries to their kitchen and preparing for a barbeque party.

Haechan is in charge of all the grilling since he proudly said he grills better than anyone and so, leaving Hanbyul to just sit and admire him after she has done the rice cooking.

Everyone else is busy setting up the garden into some aesthetic movie theater for family time.

Hanbyul walks over to her boyfriend, inhaling the good smell of the meat. He turns around when he feels someone approaching, beaming up as he sees his angel, eyes twinkling as she gazes up at him.

"Hey," he softly spoke. Hanbyul looks around, confirming his family is too busy to notice both of them. 

Sneakily walks behind him, she engulfs him into a back hug, locking her hands together on his stomach, head resting on his back.

"I'm very sweaty, you know," Haechan chuckles, placing his free hand on top of hers while turning over the meat with another hand.

"Sweaty Haechan is very hot," 

Haechan caught every word she mumbled, his heart flutters, ears turning red over her compliment.

Byul senses the lack of his response and she tries to peek at his reaction, just noticing how flustered he is, she laughed.

"I think I need to compliment you, even more, you seem clueless about how hot you are," Byul presses her cheeks on his back again, her fingers playing with his.

"I'm not clueless but when you said it like that-"

Hanbyul cuts his words off, "You are a very kind-hearted person for someone who does illegal things, your face amazes me every time like once I saw you with all the eye makeup, all badass but then I saw you being a baby and a cutie with me,"

"Byul, this meat will burn and definitely will not be my fault,"

She chuckles, deciding to tease him more, "Tell me who knows you are actually a little spoon in bed?"

Haechan chokes on his saliva, immediately unlatching himself from her grip. Hanbyul laughs a little too loud than what she intends, one hand on her knee as the other clutching her stomach.

She looks up to Haechan aggressively shoving down the water in his dry throat.

Byul wipes the tears at the corner of her eyes, a small giggle could still be heard. Haechan pouts, playfully glare at her, "You cannot tell that to anyone,"

She bites her lower lips, suppressing her laughs as she nods at him. Her arms cross, tilting her head as she takes in how breathtaking he looks when he's shy and beads of sweat rolls down the side of his handsome face. 

Haechan notices the look on her, his heart leaps at the thought of how she is thinking of him, only him.

Deciding it is not fair that he's been the only one being teased, he pulls her close by the elbows, bodies bumping against each other.

Hanbyul's expression changed instantly, shocked and flustered now, feeling his hot breath fanning her lips.

"Oh- but look who this boy belongs to. People will have a hard time to know this badass boy belongs to the purest soul, golden-hearted and most ethereal girl in the universe," A smirk etches on his lips when the girl under him hitch.

"But guess who gets weak when a certain boy places a kiss on her?"

Haechan witnesses the girl flutter her eyes shut at his last words, he gulps nervously. Her long lashes allure him closer to her, a palm of his rests at the back of her neck.

A small smile made its way on his face, seeing how she pouts a bit—waiting for him.

And I am that lucky certain boy.

He gently presses his lips on hers, sparks shooting up in their insides, hearts accelerate at incredible speed.

Byul snakes her arms around his neck while he has his palms on her back, pushing her a little bit more to him. 

The air becomes heavier, with no words exchange but smiles and giggles whenever one misses the target.

Both seem to have forgotten the meat.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

in the earlier part, it was once Haechan's dream (if u remember)and i made his dream comes true

and i made his dream comes true.

be quiet don't cry, yet.
there's a part two :)