17 | MAKE ME FEEL BETTER

i captured your nervousness in my memories,

so i could treasure it and open it one day.

- 1,2,3, nct dream

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Then I have no choice but to show you who I am," Hanbyul glared at Haechan who has been making fun of her for the whole night now

Her hand manages to slap across his arm lightly, "Can you stop that?"

Haechan giggles, "You don't know how hot and cool you looked when you said that!" Byul sighs, chin propped up on her palm that rests on the table.

They had stopped by a convenience store to grab something to fill their grumbling stomach, both having cup ramen in front of them. The store is empty, except for this one worker- it's barely 5 am for people to come through.

Haechan sits across from her, grinning when he sees her puffing her cheeks. And cute too.

"Fine, fine I'll stop. Just in case you'll explode because of your red cheeks," Haechan winks, making the girl roll her eyes.

She breaks her wooden chopsticks into two, mixing her ramen right after.

"But instead, let's talk about how you kissed me,"

Haechan hisses the moment Hanbyul kicks his leg underneath. "You are so fucking annoying, Lee Haechan"

Haechan laughs harder, throwing his head back and clutching his stomach. He uses his thumb to wipe the tears at the corner of his eyes and look at her getting redder. He's having too much fun.

"But seriously, I didn't expect you to do that right in front of the crowd. We actually made out in front of them!" His grin never fades as he tilts his head to the side, staring at her when she swallows a big mouthful of noodles to cover up her red cheeks.

 We actually made out in front of them!" His grin never fades as he tilts his head to the side, staring at her when she swallows a big mouthful of noodles to cover up her red cheeks