40

A/N: this chapter contains detailed smut, if that makes you uncomfortable feel free to skip this chapter! There's also going to be a part that is possibly a little sensitive so here's your warning! Also fair warning I'm not very good at writing smut but I tried lol

Colby pushed me gently against the wall after he ripped my shirt off of me, "babe." I whispered as he kissed my neck, biting at the most sensitive part. "I love you." He said as he pulled away from my neck and cupped my face with both of his hands. He brought his lips to mine with so much intensity that I gasped, giving him an opportunity to slip his tongue in. I felt the pit in my stomach grow as he lifted me up effortlessly, wrapping my legs around his waist. He ground his hips into mine showing me hard painfully hard he was for me. I gasped again and pulled back, not realizing how badly he wanted this. When I looked into his eyes they were filled with a need I hadn't seen in so long, but they were also full of lust as he raked his eyes through my features. I smiled and held his face as I kissed him, this time it was a slow burning kiss as I poured all of my emotions into it. I wanted him too, so badly, but I was scared of the moment he saw my full body. I looked different. I felt different, and I was nervous for him to see me that way.

He smirked against my lips and started walking to the bed, not breaking the kiss. He laid me down and began to kiss my neck again. He then reached down and slid his hand under the waistband of my sweatpants. My core was aching in anticipation as he cupped my heat gently. I let out a moan as he pulled away from my neck.

I smiled as I reached under his shirt and pulled it off, revealing his abs. As I brushed my hand along them he put his hand under my lower back, lifting me slightly. With one swift motion he pulled my bra off, leaving me almost fully exposed to him. His eyes trailed down my body, taking in each inch of my skin. I bit my lip and brought my hands up to cover where I was insecure but he just shook his head and gently pulled my hands away, "Don't hide." He breathed out, then kissed my cheek, "you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He whispered in my ear then let his eyes travel up and down my body again, almost as if he was trying to figure out where to go first. He decided to lean down and kissed a trail of kisses from my neck to my breasts.

He took one of my nipples into his mouth, letting his tongue circle my hard nipple causing a loud moan to fall from my lips, my core throbbing. He palmed my other breast as my nipple grew taught, then continued to kiss down my body, pulling my sweatpants and underwear off slowly. "Colby, baby please." I whimpered as he kissed my inner thighs. He looked up and smirked, then brushed his tongue through my folds. I squirmed as he worked his tongue up and down my core, finding the little bundle of nerves and sucking on it lightly.

I laced my fingers in his hair as he brought his hand to my heat, sticking two fingers in without warning, "oh my GOD. Colbyyyy." I moaned loudly as he pumped them in and out slowly as he sucked my clit into his mouth. "I'm so close baby." I whimpered and squirmed a bit more. He pumped harder, and licked at my clit with more determination as I felt the heat rise in my belly, I screamed out in pleasure as my orgasm came rippling through me, "OH MY-" I yelled but was stopped my Colby covering my mouth with his hand. I held the bed sheets tightly, as if they were keeping me from floating away. I felt Colby smirk against me as I collapsed against the bed, trying to catch my breath. "I'm not done with you yet baby." He growled and unbuttoned his jeans, then slipped off his Calvin Klein boxer briefs, revealing his hard member. I grabbed a condom from our night stand and looked at him with authority, "we aren't taking any chances." I said and shoved it in his hand as he laughed, "I know I know." He said and put it on, keeping eye contact with me as I smirked playfully.

He hovered over me once again, kissing me tenderly as he glided his length through my still sensitive folds. I couldnt help but moan into his mouth as he slowly entered me, giving my body a chance to get adjusted. "You okay?" He said softly and stayed still for a moment, "better than ever." I whispered and wrapped my arms around his back, scoring it slightly with my nails.

He pressed into me more, now fully filling me. I could tell he was trying to be gentle, which was sweet considering I was still pretty sore down there.

He kept up a slow steady pace as I laced my fingers through his hair. I could already feel another orgasm growing in my belly, causing me to whimper a bit, "Harder...please baby harder" I said and clung to him a bit more, "whatever you say." He chuckled and rammed into me a couple times, causing me to gasp out in pain and pleasure. "Oh my god baby." I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist. We carried on for a couple more minutes but I could tell he was getting closer to his release as his movements got sloppy. I was pretty close too as he brought his hand to my clit, massaging it slowly with his thumb. "Oh my god...OH MY GOD." I said as another mind blowing orgasm ripped through me. I felt Colby release at the same time as a throaty groan left his mouth. He collapsed onto me as we both tried to catch our breath.

"You're REALLY good at that." I mumbled and played with the back of his hair, "you aren't too bad either." He said and rolled over, disposing the used condom.