Chapter Seven

"I—what?" Lee said with a confused but happy expression.

"I thought you didn't want to go..." he murmured as his gaze doesn't leave the cake.

"I thought so too. But then I thought about what you said and well I changed my mind. I also didn't want to ruin your prom unless you were going to take someone else...?" I trailed off suddenly unsure.

"Of course not! If I wasn't going to go with you I wasn't going to go with anyone." He said and finally glanced at me.

He cupped my cheeks and made me look up at his beautiful face. "I like you Arabella Meier. I like you so fucking much. The thought of taking someone else didn't even cross my mind for a second. You're all that I've been thinking about these past two weeks."

"I like you too." I said with a beaming smile, my heart fluttering at his words.

"And of course I want to go to prom with you. Also I know you may think this is too soon but I really want you to be my girlfriend. Unless you want to wait-"

"Yes I want to be your girlfriend." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He hugged me back, tightly wrapping one arm around my waist and his other hand was holding my head closer to his chest.

After a couple of moments he pulled away from the hug and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear before stroking my cheek. His face broke into a smile as he leaned in closer to my face. Our lips were inches apart when he stopped.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked softly rubbing my lower lip with his thumb and keeping his dark eyes connected with mine. I nodded with my heart beating at an irregular rate as blood rushed to my cheeks.

He closed the distance between us, his lips softly moving against mine as I held onto his arms for support. He cupped the back of my neck and deepens the kiss, lightly sucking on my lower lip while his other hand was holding my hip pulling me closer to his body.

"I—whoa." I stammered embarrassedly when we pulled away from the kiss and he laughed at me as I buried my face into his chest hiding my flushed cheeks.

We stayed like that for awhile before finally pulling away.

"Let's eat the cake now!" He said and I agreed.

"We can watch a movie too." I said after we cut pieces and put the rest in the fridge. I led him to the living room and we settled on the couch.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked as I put on Netflix on the Tv.

"Anything you want." He shrugged and I groaned.

"Oh! Oh my god do you want to watch a K drama with me?!" I asked excitedly and he agreed.

I decided on one and put it on.

"The king eternal monarch?" Lee muttered and I nodded with an exited smile.

As the first episode finished we realized it's half past six.

We had finished the cake midway through the episode and now my head was laying on his chest while his arm was around my shoulder and a blanket draped on our legs.

"You should probably go home we have school tomorrow..." I said even though I didn't want him to leave.

"But we gotta watch the next episode!" He exclaimed and I gave him a surprised laugh.

"We can watch it next time I have to shower, make dinner and do some homework." I replied and he groaned in distaste as I dragged him out of the couch and towards the front door.

"You better not watch it without me." He warned with narrowed eyes and I agreed.
"Don't worry I won't."

He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and forehead before leaving the house. I closed the door behind him and leaned my back on the door for a minute with a ginormous smile on my face.

I felt like screaming in ecstasy.

The next day when I arrived at my locker I saw Anissa leaning on it.

"Hey." I said as I opened it.

"Dude! You're going to prom with Lee?! And he's your boyfriend now??" Anissa whispered-shouted.

"Um yeah." I say with a sheepish smile and she hugged me.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you Bella!" She squealed and I laughed happily.

"Thanks Anissa." I said once we pulled away. "How did you know anyways?"

"Apparently Lee and Marcus love to gossip." She said with an eye roll and I started to laugh.

"Did Marcus ask you to prom yet?" I asked and she smiled with a nod.

"Yeah when I went over Sunday. He made me dinner and bought me roses I thought he was going to ask me to marry him with the candles he had set up." She laughed and I joined her.

Marcus loved to be extra. Especially when it came to his girlfriend.

"Hey Arabella." Someone cut off our conversation and I looked up to see Darius a boy in our year with a nervous look in his eyes.

"Um yeah?" I asked awkwardly and Anissa raised her eyebrows at him.

He brought out his hand which was behind his back to reveal to us the rose he was holding and I internally cursed.

"I heard your single now so do you want to go to prom with me?" He said with a half smile half smirk while trying to give me the rose.

I immediately took a step back and his face dropped.

"Um actually—"

"She's taken." I heard someone grumble from behind me and an arm wrapped around my shoulder to pull me to a hard chest. I looked up to see a very upset Lee glaring at the poor boy in front of us.

"Oh sorry man I didn't know. I thought Jace cheated on her or something. Didn't know she was so quick to get another man." He shrugged and looked at me with slight disgust and suddenly I didn't feel an ounce of sympathy for him.

Lee was fuming while me on the other hand didn't really care about what Darius thought of me.

My boyfriend was about to say something when someone beat him to it.

"You listen you asshat. She wasn't cheated on and even if she was it's none of your fucking business. She has every right to get herself a man. So now please kindly fuck off." Anissa growled, her face red with anger and her finger pushed the guys shoulder.

Shockingly enough he actually stumbled a few steps and Lee and I chuckle at the same time. I could tell he was back his usual carefree self, his past tension gone.

"Damn babe that was hot!" Marcus whistled as he joined us and we all burst out laughing.

"That was amazing!" Lee said and gave Anissa a high five as Marcus wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.

"Thanks Anissa." I said with a thankful smile and she smiled back.

"Oh Bella do you want to go shopping this weekend?" Anissa asked and I agreed. "Sure what are you going to buy though?"

"WE are going to buy our prom dresses!" She said with a grin.

"Isn't prom like a month and a half away?" I said and she shrugged.

"It's better to buy it now anyways I'm sure the prices for the dresses are going to go up soon." She said and I nodded agreeing with her.

The warning bell rang and Lee looked down at me with a smile.

"I'll see you later precious." He said and I nodded. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and then left to go to his class as I did the same.