Chapter Twenty Three

Everything after we exposed the boys did not go as smoothly as we expected it to go.

After we had showed all the prove needed to Mr. Hartley he had expelled all the boys except Noah and the next few days were hectic.

Vincent did threaten to kill Noah but surprisingly didn't.

He did come after Mira but she had punched him in the jaw and gave him a kick in between his legs before he could even touch a strand of her hair.

He also came after me which was the oddest part of it all.

*flashback*

Just as I was about to reach the school building someone tightly grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the nearest wall.

"You think I wouldn't find out that it was all your idea you bitch?" Vincent sneered at me and I flinched.

"What was my idea?" I tried to act dumb but he only scoffed.

"Wesley sits right behind you in chemistry and heard the little conversation you had with that whore Mira." He growled at me and slammed his hand on the wall next to my head.

Oh shit.

"Oh..." I muttered.

I tried to knee him in the balls but he blocked it with his hand.

"I'm not stupid." He chuckled and was about to strike at me when someone grabbed his hand and pushed him away.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Lee said and punched him straight in the jaw.

Vincent tried to punch him back but Lee dodged it and pushed him away.

"You better fucking stay away from her." Lee said just as Marcus also saw what was happening and came over to stand beside Lee.

"If you bother her or any of us again we'll call the cops on you." Marcus said and Vincent glared at us and pushed past the boys to leave.

Lee rushed to my side and cupped my face.

"Are you okay baby? Did he hurt you?" He asked looking at me up and down to make sure I'm not hurt.

"I'm okay Lee." I said with a small smile and squeezed his hand that was holding my cheek.

He wrapped me in a tight hug saying thank god and I hugged him back with a relived smile.

It was safe to say that Vincent had some serious anger issues and just issues in general.

But thankfully after that neither did Vincent or any of the other boys ever approach one of us again.

This whole week I haven't had a proper conversation with Lee.

It's not because we're in a fight it's simply because we have no choice but to study and try not to mess up these exams.

But thankfully today is my last exam and we have the rest of the day off so I planned to take Lee out on a date.

He also has no idea.

I entered the classroom where I had to write an essay during two hours about this weird book we had to read.

I put all of my last functioning braincells of the year into this essay.

I counted all of my 534 words before dropping my head on the table with a relived sigh.