Chapter Fifteen

"Oh my god he scored!" I cheered along with the rest of the people in the bleachers

There was only ten minutes till the end of the game and it was a tie till Marcus scored a goal assisted by Lee.

Anissa screamed at the top of her lungs, cheering for her boyfriend as I laughed besides her.

At the end of the game the captain of the other team jogged to the bleachers and grabbed a girl by her waist and brought her back to the middle of the field.

"What is he doing?" Anissa asked curiously and I smiled.

"I think I know what he's about to do." I said.

His coach gave him a microphone and patted him on the back while his and even some of our teammates cheered for him.

"I was hoping we would have won and I could do this as a celebration but since that didn't happen then I'll just do it to make myself feel better about loosing." He started off and a lot of people laughed while his girl just stood there gaping at him.

"I love you so much Rae Rae. And I wanna say thank you for supporting all of my games during all three years we've been together. You've come to cheer me every single time and I can't tell you how much that makes me happy." He said and lent down until their foreheads were connected.

"Will you go to prom with me?" He asked and she nodded cupping his face and kissed him. He dropped the mic and kissed her back while all the boys on the field gave loud cheers along with everyone in the bleachers.

"That was so fucking sweet." Anissa said and I nodded with a smile.

After the game and proposal was finished  finished we waited in the parking lot for our boyfriends while talking about the game.

"It was so cool! They did so well especially that last goal everyone was so tense and I thought it was going to end up a tie but than bam!" I said excitedly and we laughed.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I turned around to see Lee with the happiest expression on his face. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and he twirled me around with a laugh.

"You did amazing babe!" I said once he put me down.

"Thanks." He grinned kissing my forehead before raising his eyebrows. "Babe?"

"Oh I didn't even realize I said that." I chucked embarrassingly. We glanced at our friends who were now kissing and awkwardly moved a few meters away from them.

"I like it." He said softly pecking my lips with a smile and we looked back at our friends before Lee grabbed a small tennis ball from his gym bag and threw it at Marcus's head.

We both bursted out laughing as they pulled away with Marcus groaning in pain. He picked up the ball and aimed it at Lee but my quick reflexes made me catch it just before it hit him.

"Don't hit my man." I joked as I passed back the ball to Lee who gave me the biggest and proudest smile.

Lee glanced back at me and roamed his eyes on me.

He leaned down until his lips were against my ear and whispered, "You look ravishing."

My stomach churned with butterflies as my cheeks reddened.

"Thank you." I whispered back and leaned up to kiss his jaw.

"Hey guys there's an after party going on wanna join?" Someone said and we turned around to see it was one of the boys from the team.

Marcus and Anissa agreed on going but Lee glanced down at me to ask.

"Wanna go precious?"