Chapter Sixteen

Nicolas and I walked into the dining room with Lee's dad while Lee went to drop his things in his room and Kai went to the bathroom.

"Hi Ms.Park." I waved at her and she looked at me surprised.

"Oh! I had no idea you were here too Arabella It's so nice to see you again." She smiled and gave me a small hug before sitting down. It was a table with six chairs and I sat across from Lee's mom with his dad next to her.

Nicolas sat on the same side as me but there was en empty spot in between us.

As Lee and Kai walked into the room they both eyed the spot before making a run for it.

Lee being faster got to the chair first and stuck his tongue out at a pouting Kai.

"That's not fair! Mom tell him to let me sit there!" Kai whined loudly.

"Nuh uh I got here first so it's mine! I'm sitting next to Ara." Lee said and I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"But I want to sit next to Nic!" Kai said stomping his foot and folding his arms across his chest.

"Lee don't be mean and let him sit there." I said and he looked at me.

"But-" he stopped talking when I narrowed my eyes at him and he sighed.

"Fine!" He got up and went to sit on the other side next to his dad who was trying to hide his smile.

"Yesss!" Kai cheered and sat down next to me. We gave each other a secret high-five before he turned to Nicolas with a bright smile.

Nicolas smiled back him and quietly said "I'm glad you're sitting next to me."

"Me too!" Kai beamed at him and than he looked at the food.

"Lasagna!" He cheered and his mom laughed.

"Come on let's eat." She said and we all took a bite from our plates.

"This is really good." I said and Ms Park smiled at me.

"Thank you sweetie."

"So how did you two meet?" Mr Jenson asked.

"We met at school through mutual friends." I said and Lee nodded.

Both parents kept asking me questions till Lee got annoyed and interrupted.

"Are you guys interviewing her or what?" He said and I silently thanked him.

All the attention was on me and I was getting uncomfortable.

"Right sorry dear we didn't meant to overwhelm you." Ms Park said with an apologetic smile and I said that it was fine.

Mr Jenson started asking Lee about the game and as the three talked about it I looked to the side to the two young boys quietly chattering between them.

"I can't cut it properly!" Kai complained as he tried to cut his lasagna with the butter knife and fork he had.

"Here let me do it." Nicolas said and took his own ustensiles and cut the lasagna in small bites for Kai to eat.

"Thank you!" Kai said and forked the biggest bite he had and shoved it in his mouth which made some sauce drip down his chin.

I was about to take some tissues to wipe the sauce when Nicolas beat me to it and gently cleaned Kai's face.

Ahhhh! Their so cute! They better stay friends forever.

Kai's face went red and he murmured a thank you before they both went back to eating.

I glanced at Lee who was also looking at the two boys with a soft smile and than he looked at me with the same smile which meant he was happy.

"Can Ara stay the night?" Lee suddenly asked his parents and I glanced at them anxiously. His dad looked at Lee with a suspicious face while he smiled back innocently.

"Okay as long as there's no funny business." Ms. Park said and my face went red while Lee groaned.

"Mom!"

"What? You never know with teenagers these days." She laughed.

"Can Nic stay over too?" Kai begged with pleading eyes and I wondered how anyone could say no to him.

"If Nicolas's mom agrees." Mr Jenson said and Kai told him to call her to ask.

"Wait Nic do you want to stay over?" Kai asked turning to his friend who looked at his bright hopeful smile.

"Sure." He said with a small smile and Kai cheered.

Lee got up and made his way towards me.

"We'll go upstairs now goodnight." He told everyone and after I thanked them for dinner Lee led me upstairs to his room.

As I entered I realized that I'd be sleeping right next to him. I glanced at his bed and realized it was much bigger than my single bed.

His walls were white with a few pictures of him and his family here and there. He had a small desk and a wardrobe along with another door probably connecting to a bathroom.

Lucky, I have to use the one in the hallway.

I walked to his desk and saw some trophies and smiled proudly.

I also noticed a picture of us two from our first date at the park. It was a selfie of me smiling at the camera while he was kissing my temple with bright happy eyes.

"You framed it?" I asked as he came stand behind me and put his arms around me and lent his head on my head.

"Yep." He said. "Had to have a memory of an amazing day spent with my precious girl in my room."

He kissed my cheek while I laughed at his corniness.

He went to his closet and came back with a bundle of clothes.

"Here you can change into these in the bathroom." Lee said handing me a red shirt with black sweats.

I thanked him and went to change and I realized the sweats were only a little bigger since I wasn't that short and the shirt was extremely soft and smelled like him.

I came back into the room to see Lee setting tons of pillows on the bed to make it comfortable before laying down and patting the spot next to him.

"You look cute." He said once I settled next to him and I blushed.

"Thanks." I said and he got his laptop from his side table and put it on his lap.

"We can finish the drama than go to bed." He said and I nodded snuggling closer to his side.

As the last episode finished we were both exhausted.

"I can't believe you cried." I said once he closed the laptop and laid back down to sleep.

"You cried too!" He said and I laughed.

"I know but I didn't think you were going to cry you were so confident of not crying." I said teasingly and he rolled his eyes.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest.

"Shut up and go to sleep." He grumbled kissing my lips briefly as I continued to laugh.

"Goodnight Lee."

"Night precious."