Chapter Eighteen

There were four things that were sent to me and I presumed everyone else who got the notification. It was a private number. I had no idea who sent this.

The first thing that was sent was a video.

A video of a very drunk Mira. She was crying and telling the person to stop filming. There were in a room and I could only hear Mira. She was wearing the outfit she wore at the party.

She tried to get up to push the phone out of the person's arm but they backed away and I heard people, boys laughing in the background.

The rest of the video was basically Mira cussing them out and saying how she'll kill them and them laughing.

The three other things that were sent were pictures.

A picture of Mira passed out with 5 guys around her. Their faces were blurred and they weren't touching her but it was like a message.

If we wanted to we could have.

The other two were pictures of her as well and she looked like she was about to pass out and her dress was all messed up along with her makeup and her hair.

One of the picture a guy was holding her hair and pushing her face closer to the camera and it was obvious she was struggling.

She looked worse than she did when she showed up at my house the next morning.

My heart was racing as I glanced at where Mira's locker was. She too was looking at her phone just like everyone else.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before walking to the bathroom in calm strides like she wasn't bothered.

I pushed past Lee and ran behind her to go to the bathroom. As I entered she was tightly holding the sink with her hands and taking deep breaths.

"Mira...." I said softly and her head snapped to me. She hurriedly wiped a fallen tear before looking at me with hard eyes.

"You must think I'm so fucking pathetic. Or maybe that I wanted all this attention? I mean I've been here for how long? Four fucking days and now everyone in this goddamned school knows who the fuck I am." She ranted and my eye widened.

"No of course not! I just wanted to make sure you're okay." I said and she glanced at my face.

"Why does this keep happening to me?" She whispered sliding down the floor.

I frowned in confusion at her words.

"What do you mean? Did something like this happen before?" I asked cautiously sitting down next to her.

She sighed looking down at her clenched fist before nodding her head.

"In my old school I had a boyfriend. We only dated for a couple of weeks. One day he invited me to his house. He and some of his friends made me drink than filmed me while I was drunk and showed it to the whole school. But that time it was during a meeting in the auditorium where everyone including the teachers were there and they put it on the screen on stage." She said and I gasped.

"That's horrible!" I said and she chuckled.

"I know. That's why we decided to move in the first place because practically everyone in town was talking abut the girl who ate pot brownies while being drunk on all kinds of drinks." She said.

"Honestly this time those assholes could have taken advantage of me if it weren't for-"

"Mira!" Someone burst ino the bathroom and hurried to Mira's side while holding her shoulders.