Chapter 3

Both Linh and Sophie gulped and took in Biana's murderous gaze.

"What weren't you going to tell me" she demanded her hands firmly on her hips, the pumps discarded on her bed.

"Umm.......well Tam likes someone and we aren't sure who it is but we didn't want to tell you in case you liked him and then he broke your heart" Linh blurted out and then looked down in  shame. 

Sophie had a hard time deciphering the look on Biana's face. But she didn't have to worry because only a second later Biana burst out laughing. 

"Y.....you thought....I liked......Tam!!"Biana said in between fits of laughter.

Sophie and Linh looked at eachother, confusion written all over their faces. 

"Well yes" Sophie admitted.

Biana was still laughing her head off and tears were forming in the corners of her eyes. 

Eventually she straightened herself and managed to stay serious enough to reply.

"You can't tell anyone but I actually like..."She hesitated. 

"I like Dex" she blurted and then promptly turned a bright shade of fuchsia. 

"Oh, that's cool" Sophie said. She was glad that Dex finally had someone that liked him in that way. After she rejected him it had been slightly awkward but they soon fell into their easy friendship again. Sophie also had a niggling feeling that Biana's feelings were not unreciprocated.

Both Linh and Biana now turned on Sophie. She was the only one who hadn't spilled her guts about her crush. To be honest even Sophie wasn't sure who she liked. She used to think that Fitz was the one for her but now she wasn't so sure.

"So, Sophie" Linh asked, a devilish smile forming on her face. 

"Yeah, Sophie" Biana said with an equal look of malice.

Sophie sighed. She was pretty sure that the two girls would drag the truth from her no matter how hard she tried to avoid it so she may as well tell them then continue beating around the bush. After all it wasn't like she didn't trust them.

"I like......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the cliffhanger. Once again thank you for reading this crap. Even 16 reads means a lot to me. I will try to update in the next couple of days, stay awesome,

Mollie