Chapter 8

"Uhhh, Keefe" Sophie interrupted the conversation (argument) that was going on between Tam and Keefe. Apparently Keefe had managed to slip a balding elixir into Tam's breakfast and he was now sporting a no-hair-no-eyebrows look. 

Sophie had to stifle her laugh.

"Yeah" he said walking over to her.

She pulled them away to a more private place so they wouldn't be interrupted.

"Can we talk?" she mumbled pulling out an eyelash.

"Of course, are you ok?" he said instantly concerned.

"Yeah, I just wanted to ask you something" Sophie replied, a bit bashful that he was so concerned.

"What is it?" he said trying to sense her emotions. Nerves and a bit of bashfulness.

"What  are we going to tell the others?" she whispered.

Keefe curbed a smile. That was what she was so worked up about.

"We'll just tell them that you finally fell for the Hair and the looks" he said comically putting an arm around her and drawing her close.

"It'll be alright, Sophie" he whispered in her ear. 

"And Keefe, what are we exactly?" she murmured.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean are we.....you know.....together? Or what" stuttered Sophie, a flush creeping up her neck.

"Sophie" he said pulling her back and looking her right into her eyes. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

She mumbled something he couldn't hear.

"What was that" he said cheekily.

"Yes" 

Sophie could feel the crimson shade of red that was plastered to her face like a mask. She swallowed. 

Then their lips met. And it was slower, less frantic than before and they savoured it.

"What are you guys doing?" a voice gasped from behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm evil, I'm sorry *evil laugh* I am officially in love with cliffhangers, I can see why Shannon Messenger loves them so much!

I decided to keep this going and at the moment am just going to see where the story takes me. I don't want to drag it on too far though. If you're still here, thanks so much for the reads, (and votes) it is awesomeeeeee!!!!!!!

I will try and have another part posted next week. :)

Bye for now my lovelies,

Mollie