Chapter 13

Sophie covered her ears as Biana squealed over her imparter.

"I coming over at 4.00" she said excitedly.

"But he is picking me at 7.00"

"Exactly, it will take an hour for, make up and hair, an hour to pick an outfit and an hour to gossip" Biana said in a duh tone. "Oh and Linh is coming too, I need all the help I can get" 

Sophie didn't know whether to be relieved or offended.

She spent the day wondering where  Keefe would be taking her and playing with Wynn and Luna. She was sitting under Calla's tree playing with her hair and day-dreaming when Biana and Linh appeared, startling her.

"I knew you would be here, can you help me with these?" she asked handing a very large and heavy bag that was filled with brushes, powder and all manner of beauty tools.

 By the look of the bags LInh and Biana were carrying it seemed she had brought her whole closet and bathroom.

"Why did you bring so much?" Sophie asked aghast.

"This is only a quarter of the stuff we wanted to bring, unfortunately" she said with a look of contempt. "Fitz wouldn't help us with the other bags so i was forced to descale the operation. Now come on we have a lot to do"

The girls carried the suitcases up to the house, passing by Verdi's enclosure and the Alicorns. Linh was, it seemed was even more excited than Biana as she gossiped and asked Sophie  questions all about her date and relationship with Keefe.

By the time they got to Sophie's room they were all puffed and sweaty. Once they had set up Biana's beauty station, a Flori came in a with a plate of Ripplepuff's. The girls ate a few and gossiped even more before Biana decided it was ready to start on Sophie.

"Did he specify on what you should wear?" Biana asked digging through Sophie's closet.

Sophie tried to recall what he had said to her over her imparter earlier that day. 

"I think he said just something moderately warm" 

Biana contemplated this for a moment and then started working.

She had gone through 3/4 quarters of Sophie's giant walk in before settling on the perfect dress. It was red, of course, had wrist length sleeves and stopped just above the knee. The neckline was a little low for Sophie's comfort but she approved it anyway.  Biana grabbed a pair of black sandals and simple gold jewellery.

She started consulting Vertina on a few things and naturally the mirror seemed to love Biana. She decided on a reddish gold eye and dramatic red lips.

"Do you know where he is taking you?" Linh asked excitedly.

Sophie shook her head.

They started contemplating the places Keefe could be taking her. Linh was certain it was Atlantis while Biana and Vertina agreed that he was taking her for a picnic somewhere.

When Biana's had finished Sophie's makeup she beckoned Linh over to start on Sophie's hair. It was already 6.00 and Sophie was wondering how the time had flown so fast.

Linh's nimble fingers worked quickly and efficiently. They had decided on a messy high ponytail for Sophie's blonde hair. Thankfully Sophie didn't have to wear a dorky cape.

By the time she was all ready it was ten to seven.

The other girls, could sense how nervous Sophie was and tried there best to comfort her

"He's here" Edaline called from the foyer, Sophie could hear the smile in her voice.

She braced herself and descended the staircase to meet her boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, date time! Next chapter will definitely be the date. I'm still not sure where they are going to go but Keefe will definitely have something very romantic planned.

Stay tuned, next update should be in the next week.

xoxo Mollie